The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi!! It's Spi!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mag sent me here! I'm going to hang and see if I like this community!

I've been working with sprites since 2004! First time working with sprites was on Serebii's forum. You know, that really popular Pokemon site. Too bad the community feels almost dead there now, even with a ton of members. I've made over 200 sprite comics back then. In total, I've created over 500 comics in my lifetime. So art is my passion.

Not only sprites and fan art, but I also do indie sprite games with Game Maker. Simple program but so useful. I should post 'em here. I'm currently working back on a big project that I left years ago. Because no one cared Cry

But hopefully some people will care and I'll continue working on it until I finish and wrap up the project Tongue Tongue

So hi! How's it going community of tSR?EmbarassedEmbarassed
Hey Spi, welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it.

You'll find the people here to be quite knowledgeable and stuff. Artists, programmers, musicians, etc. of all trades. Hope you have a good time participating here. Big Grin
I Spi with my little eye... Someone... new! Welcome to TSR, Spi! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

We're quite a friendly community and we always do our best to assist those in need! We always care! Wink
Oh wow, 500 comics. :o

Hi, Spi! And welcome to TSR!
I hope you enjoy our Sprite Discussion subforum Smile
Hey Mag Cool

Hey guys! I like communities of spriters, it's been since long I've been to one too Wink Show me around if you can Tongue