The VG Resource

Full Version: by Cyrus Annihilator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
The non-SNES submissions!Big Grin
Posting here all sprites/backgrounds from other consoles, the SNES ones I still post in the specific forum.
Starting for my favorite PC game and most played in my lifetime, Heroes of Might and Magic III.

[Image: gameheroes3.png]

Units
Castle Units
Rampart Units
Tower Units
Inferno Units
Necropolis Units
Dungeon Units
Stronghold Units
Fortress Units
Conflux Units
Neutral Units
War Machines

Towns
[Image: castleico.png] [Image: rampartico.png] [Image: towerico.png] [Image: infernoico.png] [Image: necropolistown.png] [Image: dungeonico.png] [Image: strongholdico.png] [Image: fortressico.png] [Image: confluxico.png]

Misc
[Image: battlebkg_icon.png] [Image: siegebgico.png] [Image: spellsico.png] [Image: spellbookico.png] [Image: artifactsico.png] [Image: priskillsico.png] [Image: secskillsico.png] [Image: puzzleico.png]

[Image: creaturesportico.png] [Image: heroes3mouseico.png] [Image: resourcesico.png]

[Image: h3effectsico.png] [Image: timeico.png] [Image: luckmoraleico.png]

[Image: decorationico.png] [Image: terrainsico.png] [Image: mapobjectsico.png] [Image: townsdwellingsico.png] [Image: minesico.png]

Heroes
[Image: heroesportico.png] [Image: heroesbtlico.png] [Image: heroesadvico.png] [Image: boatico.png] [Image: flagico.png] [Image: jbChJ.png]
These are very good! What other platforms do you plan to rip from?
Heroes of Might and Magic I (PC)
Heroes of Might and Magic III (PC)
Braid (PC)
Donald Duck in Maui Mallard (Gen or PC)
California Games (Gen)
Might and Magic 2 (mobile) -> standby
Splinter Cell series (mobile) -> standby
Assassins Creed series (mobile) -> standby
Oddworld: Abe's Odysee (PC) -> a special request from my fiancée. [Image: LoveIcon.png]

EDIT:
Heroes of Might and Magic II (PC)
Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven (PC)
Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor (PC)
Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer (PC)
More from Heroes III:

Misc
[Image: battlebgico.png][Image: siegebgico.png][Image: spellsico.png][Image: spellbookico.png][Image: artifactsico.png][Image: priskillsico.png][Image: puzzleico.png]
obs: this game has many pics for the same thing (for the primary skills, for example). I choose just the higher resolution to avoid redundancy.

***Siege backg updated 08-17-11***
...How are you going to rip from Abe's Oddysee? I've tried that before but without much luck. I wanted to rip the Glukkons.
I don't have any idea! Tongue 'Till now it's just a wish.
I'll have to do some research how to extract graphic files from PC or read some PSX ripping tutorials.
This is what I use when I rip from PSX & PC:

PSX-VRAM:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid278464
You should try PSicture first, depending on the game it finds everything, specified files like Battle BGs or nothing.

Media Extractor:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid310162

Maybe it's helpful for you. Great rips by the way, but isn't it "Secondary Skills"?
Thanks Davy Jones!
The title was corrected. Sorry guys, influence of the portuguese*...
[Image: secskillsico.png]

*secondary = secundário (male) or secundária (female) in portuguese.
Heroes of Might and Magic III (PC)

Towns
[Image: castleico.png] [Image: rampartico.png] [Image: towerico.png] [Image: infernoico.png] [Image: necropolistown.png] [Image: dungeonico.png] [Image: strongholdico.png] [Image: fortressico.png] [Image: confluxico.png]

EDIT: Battle Backgrounds updated
In these hard times, when "zombies" and "FPS" floods our games, a relief came from indie games:
Braid (PC) ; even in next-gen, 2D rules!Cool
[Image: gamebraid.png]
Playable char
[Image: timico.png]
Enemies
[Image: monstarico.png] [Image: mimicico.png] [Image: clawico.png] [Image: bossico.png]
NPCs
[Image: greeterico.png] [Image: princessico.png] [Image: princeico.png]
warning: Princess' and Prince's sheets contain spoilers.
Holy s*** Braid.

Thank you. Amazing rips dude. I never knew the claws had eyes until now.
Woah! Braid is awesome. Doesn't it have at least 3 bosses though? I can't remember...
You face the boss more than one time, but it uses the same graphics, with some "add-ons". There is a boss that don't "rewind", it has a green aura; the one affected by the "shadow" has a purple one.

I notice that the first submissions (Heroes 3 units) are corrupted! Cry The colors seems distorced! I guess I'll have to repeat them T_T
What should I do? Remove the link? Remove the entire tect (with the icon)? Or let go and them update?

This week I will update them and submit some from Heroes I. Thanks everyone.
Cyrus, I'm struggling with your Might & Magic III rips - could you repost them all as a single post? Heart
The units are all gone, and some of the other zips too.
Ok, I'll put all Heroes 3 rips in the firt post.

Do you think I should post other games submissions in the same post (the first) or a new one (like I did with Braid) ?
The Heroes of Might and Magic (1), for example, will provide lots of sheets.

ps: as I said before, the units will be re-uploaded ( Cry sorry!). Archangel is done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15