The VG Resource

Full Version: God of Combat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are good! May I ask how you ripped these? By extracting from the game's files or use an emulator or what? Because I can't find a mobile game emulator... and I don't own a phone. Tongue
This is a kind of game which is pretty simple:
you just need to download the game and open the .jar file. .Jar are like .ZIP files, so Winrar will open it.

Many games, like this, have all .png inside. Others, like SF2 CE, you need to rip from the files.
Now, if you want a mobile emulator, you should look for Sjboy reloaded.
Well I wanted to try ripping some Bomberman mobile games (and probably some others) but I didn't know what to even look for let alone how to go about it (do I even need an emulator for that?).

So the games themselves are just executable .JARs that I can get the sprite files from or something? I also apologize for spamming your thread like this, I just have no idea.
(08-05-2011, 04:40 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Well I wanted to try ripping some Bomberman mobile games (and probably some others) but I didn't know what to even look for let alone how to go about it (do I even need an emulator for that?).

So the games themselves are just executable .JARs that I can get the sprite files from or something? I also apologize for spamming your thread like this, I just have no idea.

To rip? No, you don't need an emulator.

You just need the game (its a .jar file). You just need to open the .jar file on WinRar and extract what is inside.

If you are luck enough, you will find some .png inside (this is from Super Bomberman BT):

[Image: 0czdB.png]
[Image: 3RMzj.png]

I will rip the game for you Smile
Surprise Wow! It's that easy (depending on the game)?

You don't have to if you don't want to, I just wanted to know so I could rip mobile games myself. Thank you. Smile
Surprise Wow! [2]

I'll try right now with Might and Magic 2 and Splinter Cell! I always wanted to rip it!

Thank you/Obrigado !
I've uploaded everything except for Misc. because sendspace removed your file. Could you re-upload it?