The VG Resource

Full Version: TUGS \\ First Round \\ Experts \\ Finished Entries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Let's see what you've got!
[Image: round_1_finished.png]

I SHALL BE THE FIRST TO DISPLAY MY WARES
[Image: 3169e0w.png]
Well its a good thing I kept this link in the chat box when I showed it to someone earlier or else I wouldve been screwed. My internet went f u on me around 2. : / I'm posting from my blackberry. [Image: vssMc.png.]
Also drazelic, I can only see one part of your entry but that one part looks hella sick! I say that you won!
[Image: lmeUR.png]
lol

why did i have to be lazy ;-;
[Image: ixi0o.png]
all the progress done in the last hour heh

Since quite a few pieces haven't been given in yet, I'm keeping this thread open another 15 minutes, and if some people don't make it before I go to bed, I'd appreciate it if they sent me a PM with their entry. Thanks!
[Image: TUGS-R1-2.png]
I blanked out on what to do for the player characters so you get this Sad
Surprise, its not done! :C
[Image: tugsshow-2.png]
He is basically a treasure excavator, who finds the scales of Libra only to be attacked by a giant magma scorpion

I will actually get around to finishing this though, in the future.
(08-03-2011, 03:23 PM)x0_000 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: TUGS-R1-2.png]
I blanked out on what to do for the player characters so you get this Sad
this is SO fucking awesome/kamen rider/ WELL DONE

IM ROOTING FOR YOU, KID
I'm leaving a bit more time for the others to post their finished entries (ie 15 hours). You can touch up your work in the meantime.
what time would that be, est?
9AM EST. I think that's reasonable.
not really, who's gonna be awake between 12 and 9 am est? might as well just end it at midnight...
Well, they've had 8 weeks.
(08-03-2011, 06:14 PM)when i have sex i think of tsr Wrote: [ -> ]not really, who's gonna be awake between 12 and 9 am est? might as well just end it at midnight...
Guess what, midnight was about an hour ago here.
Midnight EST is 6AM. I'm not staying up or waking up at that time, thank you.
Pages: 1 2