The VG Resource

Full Version: Xevious Sprite Sheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well there were no Xevious sprites anywhere on the internet so I decided to rip them myself, enjoy!
[Image: Solvalou.png]
[Image: Ground-BasedEnemies.png]
[Image: AndorGenesis.png]
[Image: Air-BasedEnemies.png]
Bravo! Thanks. Can you make icons, however? Blank
(08-18-2011, 12:35 PM)Camwoodstock Wrote: [ -> ]Bravo! Thanks. Can you make icons, however? Blank

sorry, but no Sad I am hoping to find more games like these where there are no sprites out there and rip those!
He was talking about the game icon and the sheets icons. You know, those things that appears in the main news and all around the site
Check this tutorial to learn how to do them and try to do. There's the link both to the templates and to the icon maker.
(09-05-2011, 07:46 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]He was talking about the game icon and the sheets icons. You know, those things that appears in the main news and all around the site
Check this tutorial to learn how to do them and try to do. There's the link both to the templates and to the icon maker.
haha thank's for the help, see i don't get on much and am new to posting my work!

If you want, I can! I'll do anything to help you get these known! Genki ^_^
I went ahead and made the icons, just because.

[Image: 31626869.png][Image: 38560655.png][Image: 81715081.png][Image: 44598694.png]
hello!!

amazing work, thx much..
i would like ask You about ripping some parts of backgorund and sky??

best regads
edi
ne
cro
if OP wants this to be reopened, PM me.