The VG Resource

Full Version: KH Angel Harp - Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: angelharp3.png]

Yeah, it's not really good, but nobody sprited my favourite Heartless yet, so I decided to do it myself.

I could use help with the wings, every attempt I do doesn't evfen look the slightest bit like a wing.

I'm going to reshade the lower parts soon, they are the oldest, and I think now you can kinda tell that some parts were made a lot later.
What's a Heartless?

Anyway, the shading needs more work in general and that twirly thing on his head twirls the wrong (different?) way then on the image (if it's meant to twirl the same way).
I would say good start and a heartless is an common enemy in the Kingdom Hearts game. I forgot the real definition of it so yea.
Now that I look at it closely the glass bit (is it glass?) shape is more like a bell while on yours it seems to become really round at the bottom and connect to the base thing incorrectly.

Definitely a good start though.
the head needs a bit of work
it needs to be a bit more rounded at the bottom and thinner at the top, less of a gradual narrowing than what you have
and the eyes should be a little closer to the bottom rim of his head