The VG Resource

Full Version: Fallout 3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently working on the texturing for some models

Pipboy 3000 Preview
[Image: pipl.png]
Seems pretty primitive to me -- barely resembles the in-game Pip-Boy 3000.
(07-26-2011, 10:24 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Seems pretty primitive to me -- barely resembles the in-game Pip-Boy 3000.

It's still a work in progress, give him a break.
(07-26-2011, 10:24 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]Seems pretty primitive to me -- barely resembles the in-game Pip-Boy 3000.

yeah don't go sayin something looks bad if it clearly says that he is WORKING ON IT or a WORK IN PROGRESS...
(07-26-2011, 06:00 PM)HomeMadeButtKickingPie Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah don't go sayin something looks bad if it clearly says that he is WORKING ON IT or a WORK IN PROGRESS...
I mainly meant that about the model itself -- it's missing a lot of the dials and doodads.

Either way, hope the finished product turns out alright.
I'm working on the lights, screen and buttons
Cool, really looking forward to seeing more of these, especially finished. If you do get stuck fixing something be sure to ask for help.
If you could please give me a ddx or dds converter if you have one, those are the texture files
(08-01-2011, 07:50 AM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]If you could please give me a ddx or dds converter if you have one, those are the texture files

Edit: I can convert ddx *And dds* files
just pm me the textures and ill convert them right away!