The VG Resource

Full Version: 'Pokemon World'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Replacements/Remasters:

[Image: tag82.png][Image: tag88.png][Image: tag4.png][Image: tag6.png]

Backgrounds:

Trainers:

Pokemon Sheets:

Pokemon Sheet Placement(NOTE: May Change with each update):

In Case you'd rather Something visual, here's my 'Chart' (NOTE: This will update every 10[or so] new sheets I make):

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8753/pkmnchart.png

Expect more soon!
Yay, Josh! Loving this. Can't wait for Steelix!
Kewlie.

Kris' hair seems a bit weird, but that's just me.
DAMN O.O
You have amazing spriting skills. That Onix looks amazing. Keep up the good work Smile
you are amazing
completley amazing
Great!
Thanks for the Comments guys! I've been working on Steelix, and now he's finished

It's odd...In both this Project and the real Pokemon games, Onix has 15 Segments, and Steelix has 9(both including the heads)yet Steelix comes out to be 2 feet bigger than Onix(Remember: This Project is to make the Pokemon to Scale)These are, by far the biggest Pokemon I've done so far(Lugia's only 17 ft., Onix is 28, and Steelix is 30)

Ampharos is up next!
i like em all very nice
you make the awsomest pokemon sprites ever!!!
I'd have to agree.
JoshR691 Wrote:Ampharos is up next!
I totally fucking love you.

Also, I've said it before but fantastic sprites. Waiting for new additions is the most exciting thing since SSB DoJo.
Sorry, but Steelix looks too fat.
Ampharos is up! His Special Attack came out looking funny, but I like it =P

@ A.J.: Making him a bit bulkier was the only way to get him to scale and to look right, and I think the fat part you're talking about is the last few segments(mostly the Tail-spike thing), right?
Left is D/P version, right is yours. Compare the 2.
[Image: 11ob4.png]
so yeah, like I said, near the Tail(like the last 4 Segments) it starts to get thinner and smaller, I guess when I made them yesterday, I thought they did it so Steelix would fit the 80x80 Size limit, but after I saw you say he looks fat, I searched Steelix on Google(since I usually only use PKMN MD, and the D/P sprites as a ref, some may be a little off)and saw some pics of him, and they do get smaller as they get closer to the end, so, my bad, I'll fix it if a few more people complain...And just for the record, I planned on making the last few smaller, but then I noticed if I did, he'd be shorter than Onix, which he isn't...

But yeah, other than that, it still came out pretty good...I think...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32