The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a longtime visitor of the main site (probably about five years or so now), but I finally decided to join here. Well, actually, I had joined previously before because I wanted to help out in a way with the Fantasy Smash project. But I'd say that was over a year ago, and I can't remember both the e-mail and username I used. Plus I was pretty inactive :\

Anyways, call me whatever you'd like. Seph or Sephy works for me Cool I like talking about a whole bunch of things, and I love using Photoshop and making art. I'm also trying to get back into spriting, but we'll see how that goes.
Welcome (back) to TSR, Sephy! Glad you've decided to (re) join! Smile

Hope to see some of your work!
Welcome, Seph!
You'll have loads of fun here, again. I assume you've already read the rules?
Thanks you two! And @Perseus, yes I have. I've been on other forums before and modded one (Well, I still mod it, but the owner never checks the site and it's been taken over by ad bots, they're posting at a faster pace than I can ban Very Sad ) but I checked to make sure if some rules were different. I haven't posted much but I'm still having fun.
Dude, you have to show me that board, it must be hilarious!
(07-25-2011, 12:07 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, you have to show me that board, it must be hilarious!

I'll send you a link when they swarm it again, they usually post during the morning and during the night when no one's online. I literally had to periodically delete around 150 posts from just this morning. One bot posted more than 80 times Ouch!

This admin hasn't posted or made any decisions since October 2010, but he occassionally logs on for maybe 30 seconds so people don't think he disappeared forever. These bots wouldn't be there though if he would just spend 2 minutes out of his day updating the forum to the latest SMF software... The other big problem with the forum is that it originally was dedicated to Nintendo games. Back when everyone was five years younger, most members were posting a lot in the Nintendo boards, but most if not all the active members have grown out of Nintendo games now.

TL;DR - I'll send link when bots are back, forum is essentially doomed.
invisionfree forums are well known for that.