The VG Resource

Full Version: [playable] Megaman Powered Up Remix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(this topic got deleted for a unknow reason and I was authorized to make it again).

Hello everyone.

This Mugen game is based, somehow, on Megaman Powered Up game.
I was trying to make something more unique than another MVC based game.

Thanks to that, we have:

- No block, as Megaman games
- Vertical animated and interactive lifebar
- Short jump and long jump
- No trip moves, no lieground states
- Short invencible time, depend on each move (you will start to blink when you are invencible)

On this beta, just 3 chars are avaliable: Bomb Man, Elec Man and Mega Man X. But much more to come.
Mugen 1.0 1280x720 only (you can play it at 640x360 by editing the mugen.cfg file).
NO WINMUGEN VERSION WILL BE RELEASED.

[Image: PqR25.jpg]
[Image: 3czSt.jpg]
[Image: Xs3cz.jpg]
[Image: tjnHV.jpg]
[Image: AkcLj.jpg]
[Image: vKCqb.jpg]

Video:

Download at my site: http://bmt.clubsyn-x-treme.net

Sprites: The most part were made by GregarLink10, other by Emiliano.
For sure, everyone is credited on the credits scene (when you finish the game). I credit everyone who helps me.

Plus, if there is anyone which wanna helps me with edits (for Megaman Powered Up or other project), just drops me a line. Its a unpaid help, sorry about that.
(I'm not a native english speaker as you may notice, but I can understand it well)

EDIT:

Roster until now:

Confirmed chars:

[Image: Jd9Pz.png][Image: sJkpR.png][Image: Bhq12.png][Image: FFV5X.png][Image: 79Ud9.png][Image: G8R1H.png][Image: fqyDm.png][Image: lDzFS.png][Image: VqJFd.png][Image: GDH5m.png][Image: Vf7de.png][Image: DppKq.png][Image: YKhZN.png][Image: m8Kgp.png][Image: Ktk8k.png][Image: Zul4d.png][Image: lmbK8.png][Image: oyiAq.png][Image: YCLGL.png][Image: cKDeG.png][Image: rtLgn.png][Image: XBRaf.png][Image: fC6HU.png][Image: sI8e4.png][Image: X8qho.png][Image: SoV3D.png][Image: iXTDx.png]

NOT CONFIRMED
[Image: eTVuu.png][Image: AfC2c.png][Image: qmaZ7.png][Image: Tn9E1.png]

I will add more info soon.
You forgot to put up the rooster
no, take a look:

Quote:On this beta, just 3 chars are avaliable: Bomb Man, Elec Man and Mega Man X.

The final roster isn't decided yet.
I know, I meant the guys you are planning to have on the final game and you posted before
I plan to add:

Confirmed:
- Iceman
- Fireman
- Timeman
- Oilman
- Shadowman
- Airman
- Megaman (classic)
- Zero
- Roll
and others

Planning/not confirmed yet
-Axl
- Uranus
and others.
I'd also LOVE to see Ring Man!! Big Grin
I like Ringman too.

The only problem is the lack of sprites Sad
And you have yet to confirm which Zero is it XP
I also wanted to ask if you were going to include Concrete Man and Sheep Man just because you showed them on the title screen. They were so cute! Cute
(07-22-2011, 08:18 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]And you have yet to confirm which Zero is it XP

This one:
[Image: zeroedit.png]

Quote:I also wanted to ask if you were going to include Concrete Man and Sheep Man just because you showed them on the title screen. They were so cute!

heeh, yeah theay are. But I have no edits for both Sad
i dont really see putting capcom's logo there as a good idea, despite the novelty.
wouldn't it just be a spamfest? or a contest to get the first hit in?
(07-23-2011, 03:59 AM)CO2 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont really see putting capcom's logo there as a good idea, despite the novelty.

Bot Capcom's logo and Q-Sound are just to give a more nostalgic feeling, not the cheat anyone. Its something common on Mugen games.

Quote:wouldn't it just be a spamfest? or a contest to get the first hit in?

No, take Megaman Powered Battle as an example.

I need to confirm, but seams that Woodman and Bass will be in.
I hope so. In any case, looks good!
(07-23-2011, 12:46 PM)O Ilusionista Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2011, 03:59 AM)CO2 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont really see putting capcom's logo there as a good idea, despite the novelty.

Bot Capcom's logo and Q-Sound are just to give a more nostalgic feeling, not the cheat anyone. Its something common on Mugen games.
What about a BMT logo using Capcom's font and style instead?

Classic Zero
I actually like them both, but any of them is good enough for me.
Pages: 1 2