The VG Resource

Full Version: General Food Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Old thread's gone, so this one will be pretty much the last one combined with the "Mealtime Topic" plus more.

Whoever hasn't shared their favorite/least favorite foods can do so or simply post about what they just ate/are going to eat and just discuss anything else food related. Maybe even suggest favorite restaurants or dishes! But the rules of the prev. thread still apply, so if someone says they like escargot don't go all EWW THAT'S GROSS YOU'RE GROSS.

Again, my favorites list are as follows:

#1: Pizza (my favorite is the meat lover's kind yes)
#2: Macaroni and cheese (and the only thing I love more than that is cheesy shells)
#3: Sausage
#4: Pasta (favorites are rotini, tortellini, raviolis, angel hair and shells)
#5: Hotdawgs

And sweets time:

#1: ICE CREAM
#2: Ice cream cake
#3: Strawberry cheesecake (or regular)
#4: Chocolate cake (or Devil's Food Cake)
#5: Chocolate pudding filled donuts with strawberry icing and rainbow sprinkles

The best restaurants I've been to are China City Buffet and Ruby Tuesday, but I've also been to Shonie's (only a breakfast place IIRC) and some kind of Western steakhouse or whatever that had really good stuff too.
3/1,000,000 donuts eaten I Promise I will fulfill my wish someday
Pizza, deer meat, beef, cheese cake, broccoli, and white rice is all i need.
I love chinese food and cheesecake. Big Grin
Oh yeah, curly fries and onion rings and stuffed mushrooms! Big Grin
Pizza. Can't live without pizza. Nobody can.
(07-25-2011, 03:47 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Pizza. Can't live without pizza. Nobody can.

pepperoni and pineapple pizza is my favorite food

but im alergic to cheese so I won't be able to eat it for a few more years
(07-26-2011, 01:01 PM)Gorsal Sr. Wrote: [ -> ]pepperoni and pineapple pizza is my favorite food

but im alergic to cheese so I won't be able to eat it for a few more years

Do you stop being allergic to cheese as you get older?
My doctor said that I ate so much cheese as a child I became allergic to it and should wait a few more years for my body to readjust or something.
Oh man that sucks... cheese is one of the highlights of my world. Very Sad

However my favorite pizza is the meat lover's with the sausage, ham and pepperoni.

My dream pizza would be like 5 cheese with all of the above plus mushrooms and garlic crust. Big Grin
(07-20-2011, 04:08 AM)ZaeTelapo! Wrote: [ -> ]deer meat,

shits good
I had crab cakes from Long John Silver's a little while ago, SWEETNESS.

I'd been wanting crab cakes for months.
[Image: Fa5nS.jpg]
whatever this is