The VG Resource

Full Version: Hole's topic of submissions reborn.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hooray, some Metal Slug 7 sprites! Good work! Cute
Thanks Big Grin

I was so crazy that I tried the same trick with Metal Slug 6's files from the Anthology, PSP version. But with no success Tongue
(08-13-2008, 03:14 PM)@$$h0l3 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Big Grin

I was so crazy that I tried the same trick with Metal Slug 6's files from the Anthology, PSP version. But with no success Tongue
I tried that too, with both the PS2 and PSP versions of Metal Slug 6. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for either, so there's currently no way to rip MS6's sprites. =/
Yeah , me too. The only thing we can do , is to wait for the Atomiswave emulator.
Double Post but I've updated the sheet with fixed sprites.
Agreed with RTB, good job.
Updated first post with the really final edition with fixed sprites of the sheet. I hate myself.
Cool Heart
Sorry for the big headache but i've fixed the laugh animation and that will be the last update.
EDIT: To not confuse, the third Morden frame marked as unused IS used.
Great job Big Grin
I am a living mistake. Now fixed the REALLY LAST frames needed to fix.
(08-23-2008, 11:13 AM)@$$h0l3 Wrote: [ -> ]I am a living mistake. Now fixed the REALLY LAST frames needed to fix.
Don't worry 'bout it. We're not going to get angry at you for updating the sheet so many times. ;D
You know, first MS7 sheet submited to TSR must be well ripped.
Pages: 1 2 3