The VG Resource

Full Version: KH1 and KH2 models, first timer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Here's a bunch of models I have ripped, hope you like them. Smile

Do to MegaUpload being shut down some of the following links will not work. However, this page has all of the characters. Wink

These really are some great models! Not only do I have a lower-poly KH1 Kairi model to add to my collection, but you also got Cartoon Sora!

Got anything else in store for us, or is this just it?
(07-18-2011, 10:40 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]These really are some great models! Not only do I have a lower-poly KH1 Kairi model to add to my collection, but you also got Cartoon Sora!

Glad you like them. Big Grin

(07-18-2011, 10:40 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Got anything else in store for us, or is this just it?

I have a lot of models from these two games, not all of them but still quite a few. I'll upload more when I can. Big Grin
Sounds great! Do you also have models of the world layouts?
(07-18-2011, 11:18 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great! Do you also have models of the world layouts?

No, sorry, I never found them. Sad

That's a shame... And it would be great if someone were to rip them, too... You see, no one else was able to rip the layouts for one reason or another, and I thought that you would be the one to actually manage to do that because you have an impressive amount of KH1 models, which I think I heard one of the rippers say that it's nearly impossible to rip from that game.

Aw well! I guess we'll make do with character models for now!
Really great stuff, I'll try and get it all up when I can, but it may take a bit to download and upload it all. It will get done, but don't expect it up amazingly fast. All in good time.

@E-Man As for what I know on level layouts and such, they're usually stored in a completely different format than the regular models since they're static and its not always too simple. I don't think the only tools that extract from these games even dump those to be honest. Now the idea that KH1 ripping is any different than KH2's equivalent is a load of crap.

Edit: I'm also guessing you know this, but Sora has different forms in his Halloween and Tron outfits as well. I'm not sure if they're just palette swaps completely or not, but I figure its worth noting.

Riku's KH1 download also leads to Roxas for some reason.
(07-21-2011, 03:09 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]Really great stuff, I'll try and get it all up when I can, but it may take a bit to download and upload it all. It will get done, but don't expect it up amazingly fast. All in good time.

That's great news! Big Grin

Quote:Edit: I'm also guessing you know this, but Sora has different forms in his Halloween and Tron outfits as well. I'm not sure if they're just palette swaps completely or not, but I figure its worth noting.

Yeah, I noticed, I'll upload them when I can.

Quote:Riku's KH1 download also leads to Roxas for some reason.

That was my fault. I had the wrong url. It's been fixed now.

Update!

Update! July 22

Still working on getting stuff up. By the way, old Mickey isn't supposed to be called Pongo is he?

Edit: Kh2 and Kh1 aren't necessary for the icons. Also, which game is that Moogle from?
(07-23-2011, 02:13 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]Still working on getting stuff up. By the way, old Mickey isn't supposed to be called Pongo is he?

Oops. Embarassed
Now it's fixed.

Quote:Edit: Kh2 and Kh1 aren't necessary for the icons.

I'll keep that in mind.

Quote:Also, which game is that Moogle from?

It's from KH1.
Updates.

Update.

Thanks, I thought no one would ever rip from KH1.
Also, Shadowth, uh.. how is this gonna work? =3=
Since I'm ripping KH2FM too, should I like, just skip the models he's already ripped or somethin'?

Hurr hurr, I see there aren't any high poly models here, so I guess I'm ripping those.
Or maybe I'll just rip everything and have Shadowth sort it out.
I dunno.
Update.

Awww... I never thought anyone would rip the Naminé doll. Thank you for ripping that, Roxas!

Also, it's pretty neat that you ripped models from Deep Jungle. If someone were to do a fan Kingdom Hearts game, you would make their day by providing the models for that "forgotten" world.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12