The VG Resource

Full Version: God of War 2 for PC (and runs with directx9, you know what this means right?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a while ago i came here asking if someone had a kratos model.. or how hard should be to rip it from a ps2 game file.. everbody was very clear to say that riping directly from ps2 games was nearly impossible yet cuz there was no tools.. and i agreed.. the only most possible way was riping kratos from soul calibur broken destiny for psp, since there are some games that can be ripped like ffdissidia and kingdom hearths.. well... not anymore

i have founded that gow 2 also has a version to run sorely on windows, using direct X, so offcourse the 3Dripper will catch him along with the textures!!

and soon i'll be posting him here!

how awesome is that?
can't wait to see the cod off war model
You know the only "PC" versions of it are just torrents with the PS2 iso and PCSX2 bundled together right? Well if you can get rips than that's great, but I won't say I"m expecting them. You may have wanted to make sure this worked at all before posting this.
(07-14-2011, 04:18 PM)yoyonerd Wrote: [ -> ]a while ago i came here asking if someone had a kratos model.. or how hard should be to rip it from a ps2 game file.. everbody was very clear to say that riping directly from ps2 games was nearly impossible yet cuz there was no tools.. and i agreed.. the only most possible way was riping kratos from soul calibur broken destiny for psp, since there are some games that can be ripped like ffdissidia and kingdom hearths.. well... not anymore

i have founded that gow 2 also has a version to run sorely on windows, using direct X, so offcourse the 3Dripper will catch him along with the textures!!

and soon i'll be posting him here!

how awesome is that?

OMG you cannot imagine for how long i have been waiting for a model of kratos to be ripped Surprise
You sir, are my idol =D
(07-15-2011, 02:15 AM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]You know the only "PC" versions of it are just torrents with the PS2 iso and PCSX2 bundled together right? Well if you can get rips than that's great, but I won't say I"m expecting them. You may have wanted to make sure this worked at all before posting this.

you know what this is man?... this whole situation? do you know how i nicknamed everthing that just happened?

a bunch of Sh@$%$IT!

FU#ยจ$@C MOTh@Fr$$fUC#@kNG C*%CK SUCK@rujING PURE SHIT!!

and im like a shit monster that can move arround by the sewers!!

.. sorry but i had to express my frustration after downloading 7GB of god of war pc version just to have my dreams of riping the models with 3D Ripper DX crushed by the hard reality

and the truth is only one....

THIS GAME IS UNRIPABLE!! NOONE WILL BE EVER ABLE TO HAVE THOSE MODELS, THEY ARE JUST OUTTA OF HAND FOREVER!!

plz lock the topic man.. no more...
Mr. Shit Monster, the truth is that there probably will be a conversion method for the model files in that game in the future. Just be patient.
There's what Friedslick said, and the fact that it should have been expected considering that God of War games have been exclusive to Sony consoles as they are made by Sony. It'd be like someone saying there was a version of Super Mario Galaxy for the PC :/ Just pay more attention to what you're doing and stuff like this will be easier to spot. Finally, I can't say the profanity was quite necessary either; its only going to make you look silly here.
I already downloaded Soul Calibur Broken Destinys and you cant do shit with it, it almost unrippable, I could separate everything but its useless
What exactly does that have to do with this thread? Not bad to know, but kinda off-topic don't you think?
It kinda has something to do with the topic, because he thought about ripping kratos from soul calibur broken destinys, I just said it was impossible
Ah, okay sorry. It just seemed kind of out there to me at first.