The VG Resource

Full Version: Orb(NES)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to rip these sprites from the game called Orb. Forget anything? Just tell me! P.S This game isn't well known, I do recommend it though!

[Image: orbgameicon.png]

[Image: iconforfontfromorbsheet.png]

[Image: orbicon.png]

[Image: enemies1iconorb.png]
If I were you I would get rid of that silly blank space stuff in the corner because it makes you look like a noob.

It might look funny but it's entirely unnecessary.
Yeah...I might just give it a little more detail to make it look pretty! Big Grin
Also while I'm at it, I may as well suggest, it'd be easier if you copy and pasted the "Direct Link" of your sheets (instead of the "Link" link, if I'm making sense) and icons so they won't have a link to ImageShack in them. Then you put the [IMG] tags around each link as you probably know. You link should look like this:

Code:
[IMG]http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4301/11617958.png[/IMG]

And if you want it to look cool, take those Direct Links for your icons and sheets and do this:

Code:
[URL=direct link to your sprite sheet goes here][IMG]direct link to your icon goes here[/IMG][/URL]

And... ping! Smile

[Image: iconfororb.png]

And one more thing, your icon shouldn't have the white background, it should just be the game logo on the default icon background.
Good idea, I was wondering how you did that. Thanks!
I've uploaded everything here! Smile
Wow, thanks! Big Grin
No problem. Wink
Thanks, it's actually kind of funny seeing these sheets from July! Still learning the basics, such an innocent time...Cute
Indeed. This is my very first sheet I ever submitted to TSR, and looking back at it, I know it could've been organized better. Wink