The VG Resource

Full Version: The Animal Crossing: Wild World Project (Now with Tuturial)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is a project for ripping textures from Animal Crossing: Wild World for the Nintendo DS. Here is some work in progress.

Tutorial- http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...6#pid42226

[Image: AnimalCrossing-1.png]

[Image: AnimalCrossing-Clothes.png]
[Image: AnimalCrossing-Clothes_icon.png]

[Image: AnimalCrossing-Bugs.png]
[Image: AnimalCrossing-Bugs_icon.png]

Please tell me how it looks.

-Girrrtacos
This is a good start. Ever think of ripping character textures?
nice sprites.
Big Grin
Thanks guys- and yeah, I'll be ripping the character's textures aswell.
I thought the trees were 3-dimensional; only the leaves were in 2D.

BTW, what's the second fishing rod "bait"? The recolored one.
(08-11-2008, 05:53 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the trees were 3-dimensional; only the leaves were in 2D.

BTW, what's the second fishing rod "bait"? The recolored one.
Probably the one for the golden fishing rod.

Also, these are pretty neat.
(08-11-2008, 05:53 PM)Shroob2 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the trees were 3-dimensional; only the leaves were in 2D.

Most everything in Animal Crossing is mostly 2D but bended in 3D- here's what the tree looks like.
[Image: ACWWTREE.png]
This is good, yessir. Rip clothing for awesome points.

Also please run past us how you do this so we can help out.
Hey, aren't the trees just made up of a few of those leaf-clumps? (Instead of one leaf clump stretched way out.)
(08-13-2008, 04:37 PM)Naokohiro Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, aren't the trees just made up of a few of those leaf-clumps? (Instead of one leaf clump stretched way out.)

Yeah, your right- but that certain tree maybe different.
Added more stuff. Awaiting Awesome Points.
Wow, that's cool. But why are there copies of the wallpapers?
I would really like to know how you're doing this. Unless it's what I think it is...
Coming along great, but what's that thing above the part that says "Work in Progress"? It looks like a pig snout.
Just a heads-up, all the wallpapers loop- so they work great as backgrounds.
[Image: ACBG.png]

(08-30-2008, 07:33 PM)megarockexe Wrote: [ -> ]But why are there copies of the wallpapers?
I would really like to know how you're doing this. Unless it's what I think it is...
That was an accident. It's fixed now. And what do you think it is? Because I think I'm the first to rip textures, so It can't be stolen.

(08-30-2008, 07:39 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]what's that thing above the part that says "Work in Progress"? It looks like a pig snout.
[Image: 4168,1176167901,8.jpg]
all of these rips are great so good job.
Pages: 1 2 3