The VG Resource

Full Version: King of Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Cyrus said something sbout ripping King of Dragons in my Knights of the Round thread, so I made it my next project. Here's the start.

King of Dragons for the SNES

Minotaur
[Image: 5cfe2b87b1ff58e549ee20b0a25f1f58.PNG]
[Image: minotauricon.png]

Slime
[Image: f17686e578a84847d1a3ed76f9ddbb97.PNG]
[Image: slimeicon.png]

More to come later.

EDIT1: Later being now.

Lizardmen
[Image: e6e4e62d49ab2fa446caf72e141ada10.png]
[Image: lizardicon.png]

Orcs
[Image: 85f0e65a8a22a4e929bb24d26e7d70ab.png]
[Image: orcicon.png]

Werewolf
[Image: fb055fed4f45649d64163c1157780c86.png]
[Image: werewolficon.png]
Every time I see your threads I think about maybe going back and ripping the games of my childhood... You really are inspiring to me, and no offense, but I don't really know why. I mean, these are great rips, and the games are classics, but there should be so many more things than just your rips that inspire me.
It's probably because you've been in the game for a long time, and it reminds of the old days... OH NOSTALGIA.

I've uploaded these, and look forward to seeing more! Big Grin
HOOOOOOOOH!
Consider me in debt with you! This game is awesome!!!
Big Grin
I updated the first two sheets to include alternate palettes (which I just slapped in there wherever they fit, sorry if they look out of place). So you'll have to re=upload them... sorry about that.

Then I ripped a few more enemies (while I was at work, actually. I brought my laptop and left it in the car until after the boss stopped in)

We can't (at all) use someone else's rips, but I recomend to take a look at Grim & Bonzai sheets to use as reference. There are some missing sprites and palletes.
Ripping every enemy is a huge and hard work, congratz again for the initiative!
Updated/Uploaded Heart
Those lizard dudes jump!? They must be messing with me. As for the missing palettes, I haven't completed the game yet so I haven't seen those others.

At least my orcs are more complete than those :p
yeah, this lizards "fly", it was because of these missing sprites that I notice that it was incomplete.

For the playable chars, the updates don't depend of players level, the upgrades are picked during the game (you surely noticed already). Different from 'Knights of the round', the "body" of the char doesn't change, just the weapow.
see the Fighter: [Image: uEX6R.png]

I'll try to post "unarmed chars" soon once you have tons of enemy sprites
That'd be good. I didn't really want to rip all the different sword and shield combos.
I'm doing the fighter, the difficult now is to finish the game and get all the weapows upgrade. Isn't that easy for me... -embarrassed-
I just found these. Should help both of us.

http://www.angelfire.com/games2/codehut/...gonsGG.txt
I confess that I cheated...lol (99 continues cheat)

I made this way to not conflit with Belial's sheet.
[Image: YohE5.png]

*updated 07-10-2011 with "jump and attack" sprites.
Don't worry about conflicting with my sheets. Yours is clearly better, and it has everything mine does and more. Yours should replace mine.

EDIT: Also changed the thread title, since it's not just me submitting anymore.
You guys got a lot farther with this since I went on vacation. xD Just in case you get to it, though, I've partially ripped the following already, so unless you've already assembled a sheet I might save you a little trouble:

-Wizard weapons and effects
-The Great Dragonian (Re-ripping, example on site missing frames)
-The Dark Wizard and Apprentice

With you guys going at this pace we're gonna get this ripped in no time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4