The VG Resource

Full Version: Portal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im Back, and I have updated sprites.
[Image: 4f14a7bce1JYz.png]

And a message to all you administrators: I think there's something with the "Remember your password" thing you might want to check that out.

They look no different then the last time, you learned nothing.

I see you have yet to read the rules, as you are still posting in submission rather then sprite discussion.
On top of that, you posted in the WRONG submissions area.

Requesting move and/or lock.
(07-03-2011, 10:20 PM)Britt Wrote: [ -> ]They look no different then the last time, you learned nothing.

I see you have yet to read the rules, as you are still posting in submission rather then sprite discussion.
On top of that, you posted in the WRONG submissions area.

Requesting move and/or lock.

Sorry, bit rusty, plus they ARE custom
As Britt said, these are in no way models. Secondly, they're really lacklustre and need to be completely re-done. And seriously? Squeezing in a screenshot from Portal and sticking it in the doorway? That is so horribly done (it's not even level with how the sprites look!), I just don't even.

Also, why did you make a duplicate account? You could've just logged into your older one and changed the name for it. Completely unnecessary, and I'll deal with it when I return home tonight.