The VG Resource

Full Version: Lowpoly Classics of Sonic the Hedgehog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just some Low poly Models that I made as a tribute to Sonic Generations.

Click on image for download.

[Image: low_poly_classic_sonic_by_nash_the_mutt-d3kdqer.png]
[Image: low_poly_classic_tails_by_nash_the_mutt-d3ky8dl.png]
[Image: low_poly_classic_knuckles_by_nash_the_mutt-d3l2muc.png]
[Image: low_poly_classic_amy_by_nash_the_mutt-d3lbq2x.png]
[Image: low_poly_classic_eggman_by_nash_the_mutt-d3lf5qu.png]
[Image: low_poly_classic_metal_sonic_by_nash_the...40efg0.png]
[Image: low_poly_classic_super_sonic_by_nash_the...40zpc6.png]
[Image: low_poly_eggmobile_by_nash_the_mutt-d46wd7b.png]
(07-03-2011, 06:36 PM)Doc Melonhead Wrote: [ -> ]Just some Low poly Models that I made as a tribute to Sonic Generations.
[Image: LowPolySonic0001.png]
Sonic.

Very nice made bro Smile
hope to see it in the custom models section soon Tongue
Thanks for uploading this!
I was the guy from /3/ that asked you to.
Well! This actually looks pretty good! Did you really make this yourself?
(07-04-2011, 10:31 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Well! This actually looks pretty good! Did you really make this yourself?

Yes, I certainly did. And I'm planning to make a series of Sonic characters in Low Poly.
Excellent! Are you only going to tackle the classic characters, or are you also going to try the modern ones?
(07-04-2011, 11:11 AM)E-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent! Are you only going to tackle the classic characters, or are you also going to try the modern ones?

I might try to do the modern ones later. But for now, it just the classic character.
A wise choice on your part! The classic Sonic characters are better received and more recognizable by fans, so it's very smart to get those guys out of the way first!
Dibs on Knuckles being next and then classic Amy/classic Eggman.

These are pretty cool. Smile
(07-04-2011, 11:30 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Dibs on Knuckles being next and then classic Amy/classic Eggman.

You won the bet, I'm working on Knuckles right now!
These are awesome. I was instantly reminded of the CG from Sonic R, but better:

[Image: srwp004_1024x768.jpg]

For whatever reason though, Mediafire gives me an invalid/deleted message for both links though :/ If you could reupload these that would be great, maybe to multiple hosts just in case.

If you're doing more I REALLY look forward to them by the way Smile
(07-04-2011, 05:09 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]For whatever reason though, Mediafire gives me an invalid/deleted message for both links though :/ If you could reupload these that would be great, maybe to multiple hosts just in case.

Just did, the link should be working now.
(07-04-2011, 05:09 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]These are awesome. I was instantly reminded of the CG from Sonic R, but better:

[Image: srwp004_1024x768.jpg]

For whatever reason though, Mediafire gives me an invalid/deleted message for both links though :/ If you could reupload these that would be great, maybe to multiple hosts just in case.

If you're doing more I REALLY look forward to them by the way Smile

I have all the models from sonic the fighters if anyone wants them ?
(07-04-2011, 08:32 PM)HomeMadeButtKickingPie Wrote: [ -> ]I have all the models from sonic the fighters if anyone wants them ?

That'd be pretty sweet actually if you did share them. Nice low poly models too. Very well crafted.
(07-04-2011, 08:50 PM)Zerox Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2011, 08:32 PM)HomeMadeButtKickingPie Wrote: [ -> ]I have all the models from sonic the fighters if anyone wants them ?

That'd be pretty sweet actually if you did share them. Nice low poly models too. Very well crafted.

Alright i will try to get them posted but err... Unsure i dont know how to Very Sad
Do i just give a link to each and every character ?
Pages: 1 2 3