The VG Resource

Full Version: Paper Mario Eerie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I find PM a fun style, and im having success with it recently, so I decided to do this PM style Eerie, C+C Please,
[Image: pmerietf3.png]
Not bad. I don't think the edge of the mouth should touch the arm.Wink
the body should be a little less... fat... and the nose/snout/mouth thing should be a little bigger. It looks like they're one and the same.
(08-10-2008, 07:02 PM)CoolYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]I find PM a fun style, and im having success with it recently, so I decided to do this PM style Flurry, C+C Please,
[Image: pmerietf3.png]
Pretty good Smile
but the nose need to be rounder and the eyes bigger+what the others said
(08-10-2008, 07:05 PM)gangster guy Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad. I don't think the edge of the mouth should touch the arm.Wink
Thanks, but actually yes, because if you look at the SMW Eerie, it touches http://www.mariowiki.com/Eerie

EDIT: Fixed, I made the body a little smaller, rounded out the nose, but the eyes are the right size,
[Image: pmerietf2.png]
(08-10-2008, 07:18 PM)CoolYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2008, 07:05 PM)gangster guy Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad. I don't think the edge of the mouth should touch the arm.Wink
Thanks, but actually yes, because if you look at the SMW Eerie, it touches http://www.mariowiki.com/Eerie

EDIT: Fixed, I made the body a ittle smaller, rounded out the nose, but the eyes are the right size,
You should not use SMW sprites as reference :X
(08-10-2008, 07:26 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2008, 07:18 PM)CoolYoshi Wrote: [ -> ]

EDIT: Fixed, I made the body a ittle smaller, rounded out the nose, but the eyes are the right size,
You should not use SMW sprites as reference :X
Well it has to look like it is supposed to, that is the only REF I have, and I fixed more,
[Image: pmerievy8.png]
It should look like It's sticking it's arms out, like a zombie.
(08-10-2008, 07:50 PM)gangster guy Wrote: [ -> ]It should look like It's sticking it's arms out, like a zombie.
Well they are as far as they need to be, what are Eeries anyway, they looked like Dead Fish O__o, well here as an update,
[Image: pmeriekc6.png]
i think the tail should be a bit bigger
(08-10-2008, 08:24 PM)2ndLtHavoc Wrote: [ -> ]i think the tail should be a bit bigger
Update: made the tail bigger,
[Image: pmerielp6.png]
(08-10-2008, 07:26 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]You should not use SMW sprites as reference :X

I'm pretty sure that's the only game it was in, so that would be the only reference.

The back arm is too long.
(08-10-2008, 08:34 PM)Elyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2008, 07:26 PM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]You should not use SMW sprites as reference :X

I'm pretty sure that's the only game it was in, so that would be the only reference.

The back arm is too long.
Made it smaller,
[Image: pmeriefo5.png]
It fits the style pretty well. However, his head seems to be facing a different direction from his body. Maybe make his underbelly more round?

BTW, I think Eerie is supposed to be a dinosaur ghost; it is on Dinosaur Island, after all...
Put less shading on the blue part
Pages: 1 2