The VG Resource

Full Version: TUGS \\ Preliminary Round \\ Work In Progress Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
What the title says. Post your WIPs here if you want C+C. Or if you just want to gloat. :p
[Image: 9Mx5p.png]

I'll do more later.
you know, i won't hide that you rotated the silhouette the way i drew it initially!

the first one looks good, i especially like the hair! the only advice i'd give is... be more adventurous. Wink
[Image: e6IXd.png]
what I have so far, I'm having trouble figuring out which parts are the heavys fingers through...if someone could just help me there.
My reference for the line art.
Yes, the bullets are rushed. BUT I STILL ALMOST DESTROYED MY EYESIGHT DOING THIS, AGH.

i think you could do with levelling out the shades in the first one, omega!
Oh man oh man... I need to make mine really awesome after seeing those!!

...Can I just show one at a time (the palette one first)? Shy
However you want.
Wait, so are we actually allowed to add additional colors, as long as we don't change the details too severely? The description for the challenge is sort of vague.
No, you can't. The point of the challenge is to keep the original pixel clusters but changing their colour. Changing colour within the pixel clusters would mean changing the shape and size of the pixel clusters. I didn't think of that when I replied to Mighty Jetters >.<
You are talking about the palette assignment, right?
I already know not to add extra colors. It already has 19...
[Image: prel-wip-1.PNG]

I need to change the skin color.

EDIT: Also her mouth, it looks terrible
I spent a lot of time on this, hope I'm doing it right... Cute

[Image: idNyli.png]
(06-30-2011, 12:47 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I spent a lot of time on this, hope I'm doing it right... Cute

[Image: idNyli.png]

literally my favourite one so far
Oh, at the silhouette thing

the silhouette must remain completely unchanged, right? As in, we can't add or drop a few pixels here and there to straighten it out, right?

also do we also need to make those small 40x40 competition icons like last time?
[Image: syKlE.png]

this is my entry its teh best of my abilities now im quitting
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26