The VG Resource

Full Version: Resident Evil 4 Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RE4.png]
[Image: th_Chainsaws.png][Image: th_Del_Lago.png][Image: th_Dr_Salvador.png][Image: th_El_Gigante.png]
[Image: Chainsaws_preview.png][Image: DelLago_preview.png][Image: DrSalvador_preview.png][Image: ElGigante_preview.png]
Its all up. By the way, tell me if I make a mistake on a category or something (e.g. a enemies listed as an item etc.). I'm usually pretty good with it, but if something looks out to place it would be great if you mentioned it.
Well, it looks good to me, but what about the model preview images? Are there plans to implement them in the site anytime soon? Otherwise i can save myself the trouble of making them.
I can't say I know to be honest; that there is all up to Dazz. I guess you really don't need to be making them, but I'd just like to have a lot of them prepared so I have less to go back and render myself. I think that's fair to say at this point when there's over a 1200 models on the site.
(06-24-2011, 01:26 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't say I know to be honest; that there is all up to Dazz. I guess you really don't need to be making them, but I'd just like to have a lot of them prepared so I have less to go back and render myself. I think that's fair to say at this point when there's over a 1200 models on the site.

If somebody makes one, why not just replace the download button with the picture?
That's the idea. I just can't directly modify the sites coding and such so I can't do it myself.
if is not ask too much... could you do leon and krauser too? (mainly leon, cuz i need him for my 3d fighting game being made in unity)
out of curiosity what does mike the helicopter guy look like?
I'm sure Google could help you there. You don't need to be necroposting for that.