The VG Resource

Full Version: Kensei Shoujo: Limit Impact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the sprites and sounds from the game:
[Image: hibikiico.png][Image: ayaseico.png][Image: emiico.png][Image: kanaicon.png][Image: kazumaico.png][Image: midukiico.png][Image: kodamaico.png][Image: natumiiico.png][Image: manaico.png][Image: madokaico.png][Image: mayaico.png][Image: sayaico.png][Image: yukaico.png][Image: reiico.png][Image: thico.png][Image: ex-hibikiico.png][Image: angelicaico.png][Image: bossangelicaico.png]
Download:
http://forum.paodemugen.com.br/index.php...opic=11179
Ps: Pão de Mugen is the most reliable place for hosting my stuff, due to that I've decided to upload there. Also, if you guys don't like the icons used in PDM since they're based in Spriters Resource, then I'll replace them.
Well the icons are alright except that they have the wrong font. I recommend using the Icon Maker, it's fast and easy.
(06-21-2011, 09:25 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Well the icons are alright except that they have the wrong font. I recommend using the Icon Maker, it's fast and easy.

I've got the program, but it don't worked.
Alright then, do you have Verdana 7? That's what you have to use (you'll also want to make sure that the text is not in bold or anti-aliased/blurry).

EDIT: Your icons should look like this:

[Image: iKTwE.png]
I've updated the download post with new features:
Font:
[Image: font.png]
Boss intro:
[Image: bossintro.png]
Endings:
[Image: ending.png]
The font is better now?

Almost but it's just a bit too big... do you have size 7 of Verdana? If you don't have it in size 7 then I can redo the icons so Dazz won't have to when he uploads these. Otherwise if you want to try again, I think you should just redo one icon and post it here to see if it's correct before making the rest. Also be sure to make it the color that is shown here:

[Image: tSR_IconTemplate.png]

Sorry about this, they just won't accept them until you get the icons straightened out.

EDIT: About the Icon Maker, do you have the latest version of Java? That might be the problem.
I have the latest version of java, but that program is too complicated to open. They should have made it a executable instead.
[Image: hibikiico.png]
It's better now?
Actually, it's an executable .JAR file. But anyway yes, that's just right. That's good. Nice job.
I'll fix up the icons for ya after uploading these sprites.
(06-29-2011, 12:44 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]I'll fix up the icons for ya after uploading these sprites.

I have updated all the icons again, it's better?
[Image: kenseispr.png]
(06-29-2011, 03:18 AM)Toshio Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 12:44 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]I'll fix up the icons for ya after uploading these sprites.

Yeah, they're perfect now. I'll be uploading the ZIPs to The Spriters Resource later on today.
(06-29-2011, 07:30 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2011, 03:18 AM)Toshio Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, they're perfect now. I'll be uploading the ZIPs to The Spriters Resource later on today.

[Image: modeselect.png]
I've added the Mode Select, since the filesize was so big, I had to convert the wave files to MP3. Also, I thought about adding a icon with a close of Hibiki's panties, but I dropped the idea fearing that it would offend the downloaders.
Note: Link in the first post.
Alright, I've went and uploaded them all now. Sorry that I didn't do so earlier.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_comp...index.html

However, since you've included the sound effects, I've divided them up and uploaded 'em over at The Sounds Resource. Couldn't upload a few of them, as we only accept sound effects, not music.

http://www.sounds-resource.com/pc_comput...index.html
That's cool, I've got worried, because they don't appeared in the news. Sorry about that. But anyway, I'll separe the sounds and effects to facilitate your work next time.
(07-03-2011, 10:18 AM)Toshio Wrote: [ -> ]That's cool, I've got worried, because they don't appeared in the news. Sorry about that. But anyway, I'll separe the sounds and effects to facilitate your work next time.
Yeah, it'll be up on the front page once I upload a bunch more sprites to tSR. As of now, I've only put up 65 submissions since my last update, and I'm aiming for about 100-ish, so it should be sometime this month.