The VG Resource

Full Version: IOTA sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gentlemen. Find your opinions, bring them to me.

A while back I was inspired by a friend to start up somewhat of a Smash Bros project at our forum, but the characters would be our own. So I came here knowing that you guys would have an awesome style somewhere to work with. In the end I found this topic and was even more inspired than when I started. I presented a link to the topic at our forum and everyone agreed that this was an awesome style to use, and that it would also make it easy to find videogame character sprites that would match our sprites for comics.

So I made this: [Image: iotaspriteska2.png]

The sprite on the right side was my first result, but IOTA is supposed to be tall and that sprite made him come about eye level with most characters. The sprite on the left was based on Ganon's sprite height (in the previously mentioned topic), but I think that that may be too tall. So I was wondering what your thoughts were?

(The color pallets used are not my own. The blue comes from one of the Sonic sprites, the yellow from the Wario sprite, and the black and gray come from Ganon and Bowser. Green lights come from a Link sprite.)