The VG Resource

Full Version: I have a request for spriting help and I don't know where to start?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm quite new here and I'm helping an aquaintance of mine look for spriters to help with his Pokemon Black and White hack.

I know there's a request forum but I need 20 posts to make a thread there, so is there anywhere else I can start a thread to ask for help on this?

And here's a video detailing the hack itself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqFdX0yiPy0

Many thanks.
Well you see there's a reason there's a rule like that, wouldn't you expect there to be? If you'd like to make 20 decent posts here and THEN make a request than that's fine. As things stand now, its not.
Hello, I'm new to this place, I am new to this site but am anxious to join in, Woohoo. Nice to meet you all

To tell you the truth, I was passing around and come across your site. It is wounderful. I mean as a content and design. I added you to my list and decided to spent the rest of the weekend browsing. Well done!!!!

Logo Polo Shirts
Work Polo Shirts
Sport Polo Shirts