The VG Resource

Full Version: King Arthurs Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kingarthursgold_thumb.jpg]
http://kagdev.tumblr.com/

King Arthur's Gold is, hard to describe in a way that really lets you know how entertaining the game is.
Really, the game is best put as "Medieval Cortex Command" But it's still strinkingly different from that, and shares a lot with 2D Indie Darling/Terrible Videogame Terraria, being a tile based mining game.
It also shares some similarities with Team Fortress 2, being a class-based PVP game with an emphasis on cooperation.

In King Arthurs Gold, the player can choose between three classes
The Engineer, The Knight, The Archer.
Each one comes with it's own strengths and weaknesses, to prevent whole teams of the 'best' class. The Engineer mines the fastest, can collect gold, and can build structures. The Archer is weak, but the fastest unit and has long range support. The Knight is slow, but can block attacks and deal direct damage.

basically come fucking play with me already
i have it now Shy
Looks fun as crap and hilarious.

The death scream cracks me up too much though.
This game is pretty awesome.
finally, people start playing this game! it's really good. if enough people start, we can start a TSR server
It took some getting used to but it was a lot of fun. It's nice because you can try to go mess with your enemy, or help your teamates journey across, or just chill back and fortify the base if you want.