The VG Resource

Full Version: Metroid Prime Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A short time ago I came into possession of some Metroid Prime models which at the time I thought to be very good however, after looking at them again, I see that the models are either corrupt or consist of backwards facing polygons and broken elements which make the entire models unworkable.

My request is if someone can get me as many workable / complete models from the metroid prime series of games as possible (characters, enemies, items and environments if possible. Anything really) preferably textured. rigging would be a huge bonus, but is not entirely essential.

I understand this is a huge request but I'm hoping someone can help. This is my first time requesting so if I have done something wrong please let me know.

Cheers Smile
Oh man. They look awesome. Thanks for the info Maxim. The only problem is that I don't have GMod Sad

I'll continue looking but thanks again Maxim, I might have to consider getting GMod in the future.
If you're willing to rip them yourself, I've heard that using 3D Via Printscreen with Dolphin can capture the character models in their bind poses as well as all of the other stuff that you might want.
Noesis can view and fully convert the Valve .mdl and .vtf formats.
now all i need is to someone download GravitySuitSamus.zip and send the mdl file to me.. i have noesis ready to convert to obj =D
This thread is over a year old.
Locked/warned.