The VG Resource

Full Version: prometheus (WARNING: tiny pixel penis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: qiCX7.png]

crits and shits please

i have just noticed that the shading on his left leg looks wrong so i'll fix that but any other comment and crits?
boobs
[Image: tHnIo.png]
leg shading nearer to how i want it
i think the guy could do with a thicker core.
tweak the proportions to get something more imposing:
[Image: rmBy8.png]
and you could play with the hair length, for the caveman feel
Did Prometheus always have such a tiny dick?
and omega, he's a grower not a shower

thanks for the crits chris
realising how awful the original one i did was... those 'shoulders' were terrible albeit non-existent.
i didn't use a ref, and the result showed that

have some progress
[Image: MBYMp.png]
torso and legs done
no neck
Does TSR allow this? (just being ignorant)

Doesn't he has a Cape hiding his little friend??

Still looking good, don't know what to say about it :/
(06-16-2011, 07:17 PM)isael-21 Wrote: [ -> ]Does TSR allow this? (just being ignorant)

Yes. Notice it's written 'WARNING' on the title.
(06-16-2011, 07:17 PM)isael-21 Wrote: [ -> ]Does TSR allow this? (just being ignorant)

nope there is NUDITY (nudity is against god its in the bible) of course its bad but you wouldnt no that because ur an ATHEIST and u dont have god in ur soul 2 tell u that nudeity is bad EVERYWHERE even if its ""allowed"" it is badd..
[Image: 2eB7R.png]
bam!

fixed some things, i'm not sure if i'm happy with the new arm or not Unsure just noticed that the collar bones are way too prominent, the neck needs some work as well.

i probably will give him long hair, he has been tied to a rock for an eternity afterall
might have a dead eagle at his feet, if i can be bothered enough

COMMENT AND/OR CRITICISE AS YOU WISH!
the neck is impossibly thick. His traps shuold build up into the neck, you've neglected to put them in all together.
(06-17-2011, 11:29 AM)The Pope of Dope Wrote: [ -> ]the neck is impossibly thick. His traps shuold build up into the neck, you've neglected to put them in all together.

thank you!
now i know what they're called! yeah i'll add in the trapezi.
is it me or shouldn't his penis be lower on his body? He's definitely muscular enough to have a V but its cutting it off.
(06-16-2011, 08:21 PM)another coyote not that one Wrote: [ -> ]

nope there is NUDITY (nudity is against god its in the bible) of course its bad but you wouldnt no that because ur an ATHEIST and u dont have god in ur soul 2 tell u that nudeity is bad EVERYWHERE even if its ""allowed"" it is badd..

I hope that was meant to make 0 sense at all

His head looks too small to me, I think making it a tad bigger would look better
Pages: 1 2