The VG Resource

Full Version: Mr. C's DS Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, yet another submission sheet for yours truly. I've been doing a lot of stuff from the DS lately, and I wanted a thread to submit them. I've certainly got the quantity to back that up. And it's not just quantity I have, but quality as well!

In similar vein to the Broozer and Mario sheets already in the NSMB section, I've begun ripping 3D characters from the game in the same format. I hope that's okay.

Anyway, here's all the stuff:

[Image: crashtitansds.png]
Enemies
[Image: crashoftheansdswhalepha.png]
Items
[Image: crashoftheansdsakuakuic.png][Image: crashoftheansdsjawsleho.png]

[Image: newsupermariobros.png]
Enemies
[Image: nsmbbanzaibillicon.png][Image: nsmbbroozericon.png][Image: nsmbbuzzybeetleicon.png][Image: nsmbsledgebroicon.png][Image: nsmbswoopericon.png]

[Image: puyopopfeverdsicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: puyopopfevercharacterhe.png]

[Image: puyo15thanniversary.png]
Misc.
[Image: puyo15thanniversarychar.png][Image: puyo15thanniversarychar.png][Image: puyo15thanniversarysmal.png][Image: puyo15thanniversarychar.png][Image: puyo15thanniversarymode.png]

[Image: segaracingicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: segaracingcharmugsicon.png][Image: segaracingcharportraits.png]

[Image: sonicclassicsicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: sonicclassicsgameselect.png][Image: sonicclassicsillustrati.png]

[Image: wariowaretouched.png]
Main Characters
[Image: wariowaretouchedashleye.png][Image: wariowaretouchedashleyg.png][Image: wariowaretouchedkatanae.png]
You're ripping 3D models as 2D? but...
Quote:no submitting 3-D Models from GCN, N64, PSX or whatever. However, you CAN submit the actual 2-D parts of the game (Ex: Mario's Health Bar on SM64.)
The enemies are actually 2-D even though they look 3-D. I don't remember where I read it but there was a 2-D/3-D tutorial that explained in a screenshot how only Mario was a 3-D model and not the Goomba, so the other enemies shouldn't be 3-D either (correct me if I'm wrong, I just read that the Goombas were 2-D).
(06-14-2011, 04:30 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]the other enemies shouldn't be 3-D either (correct me if I'm wrong, I just read that the Goombas were 2-D).
This is somewhat true, though not all enemies from that game are sprites. Only the Buzzy Beetle and Swooper are out of those submissions, I think.
But no sprite rips from NSMB are correct unless they are ripped directly from the ROM. Otherwise they are the subject to camera zoom and screen modes.
For some reason there is a sheet of Mario, so that must not be right either.
Someone(I believe it was Tonberry or Dazz) said that they would accept models ripped as sprites from New Super Mario Bros since the camera rarely zoom in/out. Also, only the boo, goomba and koopa enemies are 2D.
Phew! Finally got all this up! Sorry it's been sitting around here for so long!
(06-15-2011, 07:25 AM)Solink Wrote: [ -> ]Someone(I believe it was Tonberry or Dazz) said that they would accept models ripped as sprites from New Super Mario Bros since the camera rarely zoom in/out. Also, only the boo, goomba and koopa enemies are 2D.

Wasn't me.
Hello! It's been a while since my last submission, and it's been even longer since my last DS submission. Well, I'm going to correct both!

The first few sheets are more model rips from NSMB. I like doing them, and I'm sure there are people out there that like that I do them.

The others are from a game called "Witch's Wish." The game... is not good. Not by a long shot. But I love the art style! So much so that I went and ripped some stuff from it!

And I also found this unused guy from Warioware: Touched! I think he might have been a placeholder character.

[Image: newsupermariobros.png]
Enemies
[Image: nsmbampicon.png][Image: nsmbboomerangbroicon.png][Image: nsmbfirebroicon.png][Image: nsmbhammerbroicon.png][Image: nsmbmoneybagicon.png][Image: nsmbsnailicornicon.png][Image: nsmbsnowspikeicon.png][Image: nsmbsplunkinicon.png]
[Image: nsmbthwompicon.png][Image: nsmbunagiicon.png][Image: nsmbwhompicon.png]

[Image: witchswishicon.png]
Misc.
[Image: witchswishcharmugsicon.png][Image: witchswishcutscenesicon.png][Image: witchswishmatchgrphxico.png][Image: witchswishmissionsicon.png][Image: witchswishvsmugsicon.png]

[Image: wariowaretouched.png]
Misc.
[Image: wariowaretouchedunknown.png]
It's...it's...MR. C!
Awesome rips!
Is that the same eel from Mario 64?
I believe so.
I can't believe these weren't uploaded... forgot all about them, sorry!