The VG Resource

Full Version: The World Ends With You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Backgrounds:
[Image: 104buildingbattleicon.png][Image: busterminalbattleicon.png][Image: dogenzakabattleicon.png][Image: leocantusbattlebackgrou.png][Image: oviscantusbattlebackgro.png][Image: porkcityfloor1battleico.png][Image: porkcityfloor2battleico.png][Image: scramblecrossingbattlei.png][Image: statueofhachikobattleic.png][Image: towarecordsbattleicon.png][Image: cadoicitybattleicon.png][Image: miyaaparkunderpassbattl.png][Image: shibudeptstorebattleico.png][Image: catstreetbattleicon.png][Image: miyaaparkbattleicon.png][Image: molcobattleicon.png][Image: spainhillbattleicon.png][Image: shibuqheadsbattleicon.png][Image: udagawabackstreetsbattl.png][Image: tipsytosehallbattleicon.png][Image: amxbattleicon.png][Image: centerstentrancebattlei.png][Image: shibukyumainstorebattle.png][Image: aeastbattleicon.png][Image: stationunderpassbattlei.png][Image: trailofthesinnerbattlei.png][Image: spadbattleicon.png][Image: anguiscantusbattlebackg.png][Image: dracocantusbattlebackgr.png][Image: concertstagebattleicon.png][Image: porkcityfloor3battleico.png][Image: porkcityfloor4battleico.png]

Noise:
[Image: bigbanfrogicon.png][Image: garagewolficon.png][Image: cornixcanoricon.png]

Reapers:
[Image: bosstigriscantusicon.png][Image: bossleocantusicon.png]

Miscellaneous:
[Image: noisesymbolsicon.png][Image: pinsicon.png]

I plan to rip more from this game when I get some more free time. Which will hopefully be later this week. This is a fun game and there's still so much to rip so I figured I'd do some of the backgrounds. I did [104 Building], [Bus Terminal], and [Statue of Hachiko] before but these are cleaned up and I think these are fixed. It may not look it but I did mess up on the old sheets and I figured I'd just redo them. I plan on doing the rest of the backgrounds and then possibly going into the bosses. It really depends how many more areas I have left to rip.

=========================================
EDIT: Ok so since I can't sleep at all for some reason, I decided to do a bit more ripping. I added in 4 new maps and the noise icons.
Next on my list is ripping some bosses =D
Backgrounds
[Image: towarecordsbattleicon.png][Image: cadoicitybattleicon.png][Image: miyaaparkunderpassbattl.png][Image: shibudeptstorebattleico.png]

Miscellaneous
[Image: noisesymbolsicon.png]
You forgot the Taboo Noise Symbols in your Noise Symbols sheet.

Other than that, great rips! I freakin' love TWEWY.
I'd love to help you, but I tried ripping from TWEWY before using Tahaxan and that didn't work out too well xd
In any case, I'd love to see a sheet with all the pins myself. Perhaps an idea for a future sheet.
(06-12-2011, 02:21 AM)Lord Melchior Wrote: [ -> ]You forgot the Taboo Noise Symbols in your Noise Symbols sheet.

Other than that, great rips! I freakin' love TWEWY.
I'd love to help you, but I tried ripping from TWEWY before using Tahaxan and that didn't work out too well xd
In any case, I'd love to see a sheet with all the pins myself. Perhaps an idea for a future sheet.

The taboo symbols are just the regular red ones only gray. I'll possibly add the color changes later cause if I do there's also the yellow ones.
Fixed the Noise Symbol sheet. It now includes taboo and Special symbols.

And I plan on ripping all the pins at a later date, as well as everything else that I can.

Also, new rip:

Bosses
[Image: bosstigriscantusicon.png]
That last boss sheet there is resized when you uploaded it Sad
(06-12-2011, 09:05 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]That last boss sheet there is resized when you uploaded it Sad

Whoops....sorry about that must have left imageshack's resize thing on when I uploaded it. Well from now on I'm not uploading sprites at 3 AM. It's fixed now though =D
All uploaded! Nice one Big Grin
Ripped two more sheets and am in the process of ripping the pins. It's not hard to rip them but there really is a lot of them which is gonna be time consuming >.< oh well. Anyways after them I think I'll go back to ripping the rest of the backgrounds then on to noise.

Noise
[Image: bigbanfrogicon.png]
Bosses
[Image: bossleocantusicon.png]
I've never played this game, but those sprites are gorgeous.
Leo Cantus is REALLY blurry. He REALLY shouldn't be.
(06-15-2011, 04:12 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Leo Cantus is REALLY blurry. He REALLY shouldn't be.

Weird thing is that's actually how he looks. I compared it to the sprites in the noise report and it's the same. I don't understand why he does though :/
Here's a few more background rips from the game. I have been busy lately with college starting and spending time with my girlfriend but I finally got some free time to rip from this game again.

Backgrounds
[Image: catstreetbattleicon.png][Image: miyaaparkbattleicon.png][Image: molcobattleicon.png][Image: spainhillbattleicon.png]

I plan to rip more later today and tomorrow. There's only about 10 more backgrounds left to rip not counting boss battles.
Holy smokes, those are some interesting BGs.

Very nicely done! Smile
Here's a few more backgrounds.

Backgrounds

[Image: shibuqheadsbattleicon.png][Image: udagawabackstreetsbattl.png][Image: tipsytosehallbattleicon.png][Image: amxbattleicon.png]

I think I'll hold off on ripping the rest of pork city til much later. I want to do some other things before hand. This means there should only be 5 more backgrounds not including bosses.
This should end up being the last of the backgrounds for a while.
Backgrounds

[Image: centerstentrancebattlei.png][Image: shibukyumainstorebattle.png][Image: aeastbattleicon.png][Image: stationunderpassbattlei.png]

I might rip the boss backgrounds and pork city tomorrow unsure as of now what I'm going to do. There are a few misc things I want to get out of the way now and I'm still working on the pins but it's taking a while because it's very tedious to do.
Nice one man Big Grin

These are great. I'm so glad somebody went through and ripped these.
I understand entirely why the pins must be pissing you off. Such a chore getting all of them.
Pages: 1 2