The VG Resource

Full Version: Batman Forever Enemies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gonna start ripping these, since the enemy design was probably the only cool thing about this game. It's been a while since I've submitted so hopefully I didn't screw anything up.

ICON:
[Image: bf_icon.png]

ENEMIES:
[Image: bf_inmate_icon.png][Image: bf_riddlerthug_icon.png]

BOSSES:
[Image: bf_bigriddle_icon.png]

BACKGROUNDS:
[Image: bf_hologram_icon.png]

WAS gonna submit this as part of the 2d fighting game project but...figured people wouldn't like this game being compared to actual decent fighting games ;p
I personally do not like it when sprites are placed so close together, makes it inconvenient to use xd

but apart from that, nice rip moite. Cute
I agree with Melchior, the sheet is great but would be better with more space between the sprites.
Congratz!!!

ps: is this game a precursor of "MK vs. DC"? lol
GONNA KEEP DOIN THIS

[Image: bf_riddlerthug_icon.png]

THEY ARE NOW AT LEAST 3 PIXELS APART, TOTAL DIFFERENCE
Yes, that's better! Very awesome rip. Smile
All up! Smile
HILARIOUS BOSS

[Image: bf_bigriddle_icon.png]

Also fixed a few sprites i missed in the first two sheets

EDIT: Eep, wasn't on time :/ Thanks though!

EDIT EDIT: Had this laying around too, so

[Image: bf_hologram_icon.png]
All up! Big Grin
I may be adding to this list soon unless you're already working on them
Feel free to do more from this game, the topic is from June and I doubt that DrKelexo is working on more stuff.
Actually, I asked DrKelexo and he said he's not ripping anything by now.

To avoid waste of time: I'm already ripping Batman (the playable char, of course).
I'll do normal riddler and Sugar/Spice

on a side note: is it just me or did Acclaim just pallette swap Scorpion from MK3 and throw a cape on him? he has the same attacks (low kick, high kick, uppercut, low punch, high punch ect.) even the throwing and flipping is the same
I think this will easily tell the resemblence, I stretched your pic a little to fit frames with mine

[Image: 2mq92zd.jpg]

theres no question about it.