The VG Resource

Full Version: [IN DEVELOPMENT/SEEKING HELP] transformation hero mmorpg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive got ideas running through my head about a possible transformation hero (kamen rider, kamen rider, kamen rider, etc) mmorpg

its not yet in development but im sure once we have enough people looking to help in really ANY way it will (hopefully) be quite underway

idea is simple, you portray a transformation hero and fight a villianous (or several villianous) groups in an mmorpg format

style would be that of a simplistic 2d rpg, with maps having just enough attention to detail to make the areas interesting

some necessarily staples would have to be the ability for a player to transform from their human to the hero (or potentially evil?) form

anyone, and i mean ANYONE, fan of the genre or just fan of overall mmorpgs envolving adventure/action is welcome to join and offer whatever they have to offer

ive pmed this topic to all the people (or person) i think would be generally interested in this

let's get this going!!
has anything been done? What will you do? What are your plans for this?

Please give some... no wait, alot more information.
Out of experience I know that you cannot find an enourmously talented group of people that will execute a game idea for you.

I have addittional music making, voice-acting and coding capabilities you might need, but honestly I am not interested in this project as is.
please elaborate on it more. Right now it's like "Hey guys let's make an MMORPG. Who's in?"
Um.
You should know well enough as a regular that there is nowhere *near* enough content in that OP to warrant a thread. Please actually come up with some kind of content before making a thread and begging for help. If you really can't do the first steps on your own; ask in the Game Ideas/Development sticky for feedback.