The VG Resource

Full Version: Zebesian Lobster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1ftfea.png]
Get the butter!
*ahem*
WIP of a Space Pirate. I got to the legs and now I'm trying to decide which set is the best or if I should just make a new set of legs (in which case, I may need some help). The colors are just placeholders (okay, so maybe I should've just left them white). Red or Blue set, or just say "Neither" if you think I should try making a different set (though personally, I think I may have made them too thick).
shade it and we'll see.
i came only because i though i had read "lesbian"

[mod] you did
Somehow that's not surprising.
And, just a question, how exactly does shading it help me decide which set of legs is better?
simply because right now it is barely readable.
shading it means you'll be looking at your sprite more carefully, and you'll make tweaks to both shape and volume.
for now, the left sprite is clearly off-balance.

i've put your sprite in comparison with other space pirate sprites:
[Image: Hkwhv.png]
you'll notice i've made lines for the feet, head, and curve of back to give an idea of how the weight is distributed.
So the right one does it, or maybe balancing the body with the legs like the others,

The head is a bit out of range, I mean, look at the other sprites,

The shape is going well, now the legs, as they are (remote), are making the sprite look a bit fat,

And, he has thin arms, by the way, just that :/
Well, I think I can confirm now that complex sprites are not my strong point. Sure, I can picture exactly how it looks, but I can't make it.......excuse me while I continue my futile attempts to create something complex.
you have more than enough material to do this sprite. do it, we're here to give you some guidelines if you need us.