The VG Resource

Full Version: Columns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
I have taken on a huge ripping project for the moment and I'm not sure how long it will take to get my next update out. In the mean time I have ripped columns to hopefully fill the void of the amount of time this ripping will take.

[Image: Columns_Game_Icon.png]

[Image: Columns_BGs.png]

[Image: Columns_Main_Menu.png]

[Image: Columns_Tutorial.png]

[Image: Columns_Jewels.png]

[Image: Columns_Text.png]

[Image: Columns_Font.png]

This one was a little rushed so it may be missing things. Like all of my rips I will eventually come back to it and add more.
Heart You're my favourite new member.
Wow. Thanks. Thats awesome. Thanks Dazz Smile

More games to come soon Smile
Oh man sega genesis columns. the nostalgia is eating me.

You're my favourite new member aswell Heart
Aww. Thank you Lord Melchior. I'm glad that you all like my rips. Smile
Welcome Cute

I'm just leaving this here; the song still gives me chills when I listen to it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=admQ2Ideh0M
I just got a full nostalgia wave. When I rip I turn the audio off because I know if I hear the music I'll really get into the game and get lazy when ripping Tongue
Aw, man. Guess I waited to long too get to this one. You were extremely thorough, though. Nice job.
Aw. Sorry Belial, I didn't realise you were planning on doing this. Thank you for the nice complements Smile
(06-08-2011, 10:21 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Heart You're my favourite new member.

;_____;

Uh, yeah, great job Elektro these are pretty fab. Never heard of this game.
Aw Thanks Mighty Jetters. Columns is often overlooked and often considered a tetris rip off but it is pretty fun to play Smile

Thanks again for the kind words Mighty Jetters Smile
(06-08-2011, 02:12 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2011, 10:21 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Heart You're my favourite new member.

;_____;

Uh, yeah, great job Elektro these are pretty fab. Never heard of this game.

... Are you seriously trying to pretend you're still a new member with a post count over 1000?
No, I wasn't, I just know I'm not an "old" member yet since I haven't quite been here 6 months. I was joking anyway, wasn't trying to pull anything.