The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Birdo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: birdog.png]

[Image: birdosprite.png]

These are my custom sprites of Birdo. It would go in the "Misc" section in the custom Mario sprites.
It looks like you just drew it.
Did you plan where any pixels went?
I think what you did was just take the brush tool in paint and made that.

And because of that I can tell you it won't get accepted (as it's also only one shoddy pixel art, it's p. much useless as well.)
If you want to improve it, though, post this in the spriting and pixel art area.
It isn't really a sprite, it's more of a Pixel Art that goes in the "Misc" section. So is it accepted?
Last time I checked, Birdo was pink, not orange
It says based on the SMB2 official artwork.
I'm pretty positive this won't be accepted. I get a feeling the next person who comments will say something along the lines of "this is bad" but before you try to post anything for submission you need to make a thread in the spriting forum like Rakia said. You could try to improve it so you could submit it one day. It's not overly eye-bleeding but it's totally jagged and the legs and tail are pillow shaded.
I completely understand.

Basically what everyone else said. You should always post in sprite discussion before you post custom work.