The VG Resource

Full Version: by Cyrus Annihilator [SNES]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
As a SNES lover, I pretend to do many rips from this console, expecially of protagonists not ripped yet. To avoid the creation of many topics with just one submission on them, I'll get them alll together here.

Previous posts:
Mickey to Donald - Magical Adventure 3 in this topic

Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow in this topic

Street Fighter Alpha 2 (in the Sprite Ripping Project 4 topic):
Ryu
------------------------------
Now, here comes the new one: Kyle from Blackthorne!
[Image: blackthorneico.png]

[Image: kyleicon.png]
love this game, and this rip is fantastic. also, in the PAL regions, it was called "Blackhawk"
fun fact: the MS-DOS version contained blood on the death animations and Game Over screen.

how many games were there similar to Prince of Persia?
Another World, Flashback, and Abe's Oddysee/Exoddus are the few i can think of
I can remember Nosferatu, from SNES too. Similar to Blackthorne and Flashback.
The next one in your list looks like Dirk the Daring.
Exactly Dave Jones Smile The icon is already done, the sheet is already in progess.
-------------------------------
Uptade: Dirk finished!
[Image: dragonslairico.png]

[Image: dirkico.png]
Great stuff!
gotta love SNES rips, good job Cute
(06-04-2011, 03:08 PM)Cyrus Annihilator Wrote: [ -> ]Uptade: Dirk finished!
[Image: dragonslairico.png]

There is one thng you missed. When Dirk falls into a deadly trap (like a lava pit or something like that, I don't remember what it was), he makes some stupid gesture before showing his death animation. I remember, 'cause it happened to me when I played the game.
The lack of some animation is possible, I didn't finished the game. I'll try to find this animation and update the sheet.
Thank you for the help.

Tonberry2k, I see that all my submitions were uploaded to the site, excet the "Knight Mickey". Something wrong with it?
----------------------------------------
Update: I tried to use Tile Molester, but is NOT as easy as the tutorial shows with Mario... I can see the sprite, but the assemble is wrong. I get it in the classic way.

New one: White Ranger from M.M. Power Rangers - The Movie.
[Image: whiterangerico.png]
Dude, I love what you're doing with your signature. Brilliant idea. You gonna start another when you fill that one?
Uploaded Mickey for you, and these two new sheets.

I do like your sig, too. Reminds me of my old ripping sigs Tongue
Thx Dazz, I was just intrigued why the first sheet submited wasn't uploaded yet, never mind, I see the tons of sheets that the site is receiving. Big Grin

About the sig, I don't know if I'll put new shadows after finishing these, it can generate a expectation that, by some reason, I may not fill. In other words, I can stop ripping a char and star another, but I feel a responsibility to rip the ones I put on that image (and some of them I didn't riped a single frame yet).
I like to "work" with goals and I have a list of chars (besides enemies, bosses and backgrounds) that I want to see ripped. After I finish these, all put the shadows of spritesheets that are in progress (those ones I think I WILL finish soon Smile ).
I decided to post all my SNES sheets here (even the ones from the games I created a topic).

So, from "Maui Mallard in Cold Shadow":
[Image: mauiico.png]

While doing Maui, I found new frames for the ninja, so I updated the sheet and added some moves that only the enemies do, recolored in Cold Shadow's palette.
[Image: coldshadowico.png]

Hope you enjoy!
Wonderful!
Dude man, these rock. YOU rock. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6