The VG Resource

Full Version: OoT minish cap style items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You really like minish cap, don't you?

Of course, nothing's wrong with that. It's an awesome game.
Not bad at all! Although you could've added the rest of the masks.
hi im just asking how do you submit sprites
(08-09-2008, 07:48 PM)ultimakid Wrote: [ -> ]hi im just asking how do you submit sprites

Don't thread hijack. Also search more. If you had search, you'd have seen this:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/submit/

EDIT: Back on-topic, the boots have a serious lack of contrast. They seem flat. You should also capitalize items on your submission's icon, Ahruon.
Dang. That's way better than mine...
(08-09-2008, 08:59 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2008, 07:48 PM)ultimakid Wrote: [ -> ]hi im just asking how do you submit sprites

Don't thread hijack. Also search more. If you had search, you'd have seen this:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/resources/submit/

EDIT: Back on-topic, the boots have a serious lack of contrast. They seem flat. You should also capitalize items on your submission's icon, Ahruon.
O well sorry i just dident find itCry
I have also been working on the Majora's Mask items and the Wind Wakers too.
But they are still undone.
Thanks for your coments ^^
Miles07, I actually liked your items very much.
I saw that most of them were from the OoT, MM and the WW.
I inspired my sprites in most of the items in the real game and then I recolor to make them look good.
And the boots... well they do seem kind of flat but I made in the Minish cap style from the real items so I think they are supposed to look like that.I made another Icon
[Image: NewPicture2.png]
Because the last one looked terrible
The boots... Yeah, I'd just use FS-style sprites, since they actually look like boots and not socks.
Stolen
[Image: ootmmwwmcstyleitems8hu.png]
STOLEN?! NO!!! How could you, Ahruon? I can't believe this... WE ARE NOT WORKING ON THAT PROJECT TOGETHER, you hear me?! IT'S OVER!

BTW, Darth RPG, where did you find that sheet?
A forum called ZFGC (where this guy is also registered, which explains how he got it)
*sees what ZFGC means*
Oh. Yeah. Of course.
What's the point of submitting something that's stolen, it's not like you get a present for submitting stuff.
On the off chance that something is so lost or buried deep in another forum that you think you can get away with it. Like Faceless's sheet. I searched all over ZFGC for it and could not find it.
Pages: 1 2