The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Hang On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if I should post these because I checked the ripping projects and did a search and nothing came up but the sprite section already has a Super Hang On section so I don't know if anyone is already ripping them. Anyway here are some of my Super Hang On rips.

[Image: Templateinterface.png]

[Image: Originalmode.png]

[Image: Parts.png]

[Image: Mechanic.png]

[Image: Interface.png]

[Image: Songselect.png]

No game cover this time because there is already one.
Good work, it is nice to see a new Mega Drive ripper around here. I wonder how you decided sprite ripping, was it by influence or was it that you just wanted to do them?

The current rip on the site to be honest is very barebones (a title screen, a few mugshots, a bit of the bike and the map screen) and will be replaced when the sheet is no longer needed on the site so yours are better in terms of content. I'm not sure whether to keep them the way they are or to merge the Original mode sheets (after all they all use the same font) but that is up to the staff to decide.

As for anyone ripping them, no one else is ripping the game as far as I know so you could go all the way if you want to.
Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm a regular visitor to the site and I was browsing some of the games on the Genesis / Megadrive section and when I seen that a few of the games I have were not there, I thought I would contribute. I will try to get some complete rips done soon if all goes well.

Edit:

Finished ripping some more things. I think I'm fairly done with this for the moment but I may come back to it depending how much I can get done.

[Image: Menus-1.png]

[Image: Backgrounds.png]

[Image: ArcadeMode.png]
These are all great rips, but one thing I'm unsure- I was sure there were turns in the tracks? You only have straight roads...?
Unless they used a funky bending of the screen effect or something...

These are fantastic none-the-less, and I've put them all online now Big Grin
Hi. Thank you all for the kind comments.

I can't believe I forgot about the turns Dazz. I'm going to be coming back to Super Hang-On eventually because I noticed I missed the sprites of the different rivals and different sponsors for original mode. I will make a list of things I need to add.

Thanks again Smile