The VG Resource

Full Version: Bomberman Land Touch!: Cheerful White Bomberman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my second full rip, but my first to go onto the resource. I honestly don't know what kind of criticism can go into a sheet ripped from a game, but if there is any I'll be happy to hear it.

[Image: icxWKM.png]
Photobucket shrunk your sheet so you have to re-upload it... Before you do though, look down under the upload button and you'll see "Customize your upload options". Click that and set it to "Best possible quality (while staying 1mb or less)".

Still, this rip is simply phenomenal. I own this game and I commend you for ripping this. Very well done. You've just earned yourself a fan.
(06-01-2011, 12:33 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Photobucket shrunk your sheet so you have to re-upload it... Before you do though, look down under the upload button and you'll see "Customize your upload options". Click that and set it to "Best possible quality (while staying 1mb or less)".

Still, this rip is simply phenomenal. I own this game and I commend you for ripping this. Very well done. You've just earned yourself a fan.

Thanks for the compliment. I re-uploaded the file and changed to upload setting like you said, however it didn't seem to change anything. Do you suggest anything else?
Oh wow, that's because it's over 1MB... O_o

Sorry, try uploading it to min.us this time. It's what I use and it doesn't shrink anything.
There we go. Thank you very much for your help.
You're very welcome. This was very much worth it. Big Grin
I was really excited to upload this but after taking a closer look while grabbing one of the sprites to use for an icon, I noticed that there are stray colored pixels here and there, and they even touch the sprites... If you ever come back here, could you please observe every sprite on the sheet and fix this? It'd be a crying shame if TSR couldn't have these sprites.
Don't worry, the pixels are touching a few sprites, but they don't hide anything.

But all in all, it was not very intelligent to put Bomberman on a sheet with a white background. A few sprites are blending with this colour (no outlines) and it's a little bit tedious to get a new transparency colour for him.

Edit: Tried the left side of the sheet with PhotoFiltre and 0% colour tolerance:
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7449/m1xvadp7.png
The white ripped of a few of his limbs and probably destroyed some other parts (electrocution, broom impulse, waves, etc.).
That's a shame too. I really need to try and rip from this game myself. I just need to get myself sorted out...
If the quality is the same, you just have to rip specific poses.
Hmmmm that would work... I will consider doing that. Thanks for the help Davias. Smile