The VG Resource

Full Version: that's my signature, you like it? jejeje
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yeah, I finally found it
Uh what
1. Don't be dumb.
No pointless and stupid comments, do your best to type in full sentences and spell words properly, don't spam or advertisement, etc. And yes, this is still the case if it's other people's topics and rep points.

In this case, the offense is a pointless post. don't post topics about your sig.
If I were a mod, I'd lock this on contact.
(08-09-2008, 04:33 PM)gangster guy Wrote: [ -> ]1. Don't be dumb.
No pointless and stupid comments, do your best to type in full sentences and spell words properly, don't spam or advertisement, etc. And yes, this is still the case if it's other people's topics and rep points.

In this case, the offense is a pointless post. don't post topics about your sig.
If I were a mod, I'd lock this on contact.

I not put this how a dumb message, only is for upload my signature image
Well, not to be mean, but it's your signature, so why would we want to download it?
I don't like the text in your sig picture. Tis kinda hard to read and straining on the eyes. Well there is your constructive crit. Please take it to heart.
(08-09-2008, 08:40 PM)gangster guy Wrote: [ -> ]Well, not to be mean, but it's your signature, so why would we want to download it?
It's not for you to download it, it's for him to upload it to put in his signature. Some people don't know how to find photobucket/imageshack/google Wink
(08-10-2008, 02:49 AM)Zeph Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2008, 08:40 PM)gangster guy Wrote: [ -> ]Well, not to be mean, but it's your signature, so why would we want to download it?
It's not for you to download it, it's for him to upload it to put in his signature. Some people don't know how to find photobucket/imageshack/google Wink

That's right, bu i need something for put it form title, but looks like a bad idea...
Since you asking if we like it, not really.