The VG Resource

Full Version: Ghostbusters Pokémon Fire/Leaf style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img]shit edit was here[/img]

I know Slimer sucks, he's a WIP. The sprites are based off the characters' appearances in New Ghostbusters II on NES, which is why Ray wears a headband. I'll add more equipment, but what I really need help on is Slimer, cuz yeah, he's ugly.
Edit's much? That's the reason why your slimer sucks because you haven't had any real practice. All you did was add stuff to preexisting fire red trainer sprites, of course, for all I know slimer is an edit of something else. And why does winston look like an ape? He's black not a monkey. 0.o
(05-29-2011, 09:45 AM)brandman1996 Wrote: [ -> ]Edit's much? That's the reason why your slimer sucks because you haven't had any real practice. All you did was add stuff to preexisting fire red trainer sprites, of course, for all I know slimer is an edit of something else. And why does winston look like an ape? He's black not a monkey. 0.o
Thanks for the CONSTRUCTIVE critisism. You're real good at that. </sarcasm>

I already said the Slimer sucks, what was the point of repeating it to me? Yeah, I'm new at this style. That's why I'm asking for advice and showing my early work.

And I don't see how Winston looks like an ape or a monkey. I made him black cuz he's black. I was trying to stick with the Pokémon color palette, and since they don't have black people, I improvised.

Also, Psyduck was the ref I used for Slimer.
His crit was by saying to try more customs.
With overwolrd pokemon sprites however, that's kinda tough.
How is Green with some change of clothing an Original in anyway?
what needed to be said has been said, and i'm afraid this is closing now.
it is?
yes, it is.