The VG Resource

Full Version: fighting monsters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3rKNs.png]

I had finished Mienfoo but it looked pretty horrible except for the head, so I decided to start over (except for the head)

Otherwise, some c+c would be quite fancy. Quite fancy indeed.
OooooOooooo... looks nice.

Well (dang can't remember they're names) but red gy guy looks like his right arm was sewn on like frankenstein after his original was torn off. Make it more like the rest of the sprite?

The small yella fella's with the sagging pants look awkward, especially the last pose. And I can already tell you he will need a ton of more frames to look smooth when animated, because now it looks very, very choppy.

Why does the pokemon with the stone pillars have his left arm extended so far? looks unnatural, unless this is for a future animation sequence, where he smashes the two pillars together (that actually wouldn't be a bad idea, you should do it).
Aww yeah, Sawk. His shoulder looks pretty strange though. You should probably take another look at how it's done in the art
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/S...3%A9mon%29

Scrafty's little...comb...thing is looking kind of short and maybe not shaped as well as it could be. I don't know if it is or not, but Gurdurr's girder isn't looking complete. It doesn't really look like a girder and it feels undershaded/jagged

Are they supposed to work together? They seem to have different lightsources and Conkeldurr seems to have a different light source than his concrete. Also, put together like that, the one line on the concrete is kind of creating an illusion that it's the outline of Gurdurr's body or something

I always love to see lots of pokemon though, and Scrafty and his little gang are adorable!
Conkeldurr looks pretty damn good (had to look up his name, didn't know there was an evo after Gurdurr), throh's arm he's holding up looks really weird, as if it was dislocated...it just doesn't seem like it's attached to his body.