The VG Resource

Full Version: Hakuouki Yuugi Roku DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeh you know, me already ripping Zuisouroku.

But I rip this too:

[Image: SectionIcon.png]

First to do: Chibi Character Facegraphics

[Image: IconChibi-Amagiri.png] [Image: IconChibi-Harada.png] [Image: IconChibi-Hijikata.png] [Image: IconChibi-Inoue.png] [Image: IconChibi-Kazama.png] [Image: IconChibi-Kimikiku.png] [Image: IconChibi-Kondou.png] [Image: IconChibi-Nagakura.png] [Image: IconChibi-Nagumo.png] [Image: IconChibi-Okita.png] [Image: IconChibi-Saitou.png] [Image: IconChibi-Sannan.png] [Image: IconChibi-Senhime.png] [Image: IconChibi-Shiranui.png] [Image: IconChibi-Toudou.png] [Image: IconChibi-Yamazaki.png] [Image: IconChibi-Chizuru.png]

I think Hakuouki {insert some of the Games here} is now my main project in ripping.
I would also rip the PSP Versions but all tools I tried fail.

* Icons in Thread sorted by Family Names but Names written in FirstName LastName
** Most Characters are historical persons from Edo period / Members of Shinsengumi
Newly added in main Post~

[Image: IconChibi-Okita.png] [Image: IconChibi-Saitou.png] [Image: IconChibi-Sannan.png] [Image: IconChibi-Senhime.png] [Image: IconChibi-Shiranui.png]
Aww they're so cute. Cute

Cool, cool.
And the last three:

[Image: IconChibi-Chizuru.png] [Image: IconChibi-Toudou.png] [Image: IconChibi-Yamazaki.png]

Other Stuff in Progress already.

Quote:Aww they're so cute.
Yah! =3
[Image: IconLocations.png] [Image: IconMiscBG.png]

Event Stuff
[Image: IconEv-Harada.png] [Image: IconEv-Hijikata.png] [Image: IconEv-Kazama.png] [Image: IconEv-Misc.png] [Image: IconEv-Okita.png] [Image: IconEv-Saitou.png] [Image: IconEv-Toudou.png]
These are great rips! Nice one!
They're all online now. Smile

The Water is boiling, I pick out a mug, I put in a tea bag, a tea bag... a spoon full of sugar - in my earl grey... I open the fridge door, I notice.
YEEEEAAAAAWWWWWHHHH, THE MILK HAS EXPIRED~