The VG Resource

Full Version: Hokuto no Ken 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, this requires someone who has knowledge of how to play Hokuto no Ken 5 : Tenma Ryūsei Den Ai Zesshō for the Super Famicom. I am stuck in the town of Pernail. I've beaten the castle and freed the prisoners. What am I supposed to do now? Can someone please tell me? I'm trying to get to the part where Kenshiro joins your team, but I can't, due to the fact that I have no idea what to do, because I don't know Japanese, and there's no translation for this game.
(05-25-2011, 06:12 PM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/575681-hoku...ken-5/faqs

I tried using his walkthrough, but it's not all that helpful, because he's rather vague as to what exactly you're supposed to do. For instance:

"Leave, then go to the right side
of the castle, and speak to the twins. After that, go to the curio dealer
shop which is in the lower left corner. Go behind the counter and speak to
Keppel who will mention something about the metal piece. Now, go thru the
narrow path that is on the eastside of town, and Rihaku will come by to help
the group by building a human bridge so that they can cross over the river.
After crossing over the bridge, go to east to Harkyurii."

I've spoken to the twins, and I went to the curio shop and talked to the man behind the counter. The thing is, when I go down the path that leads to the river, nothing happens. No Rihaku, no human bridge, nothing. I've tried talking to the curio guy with different members of my party in the lead, but nothing changes. I've tried using items, but they don't do anything either. Guess I'm stuck in Pernail. There goes my plan to rip Kenshiro's sprites...

Edit: Gaaah, I feel so stupid now! I was supposed to check the basket in the room where Rei joins your team! Close this, please