The VG Resource

Full Version: Who likes Ristar?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ah, Ristar...
I recently have decided to replay this game again on my Virtual Console...
And what a great game this is.
I like the bosses, they're my favourites boss battles ever!
There's only one level I'd like to kill...
And that's the bloody music one!
Specifically Dance Dance!!
I hate that level.
But, that one aside, who likes this game?
I LIKE RISTAR
Who doesn't like Ristar? He should have replaced Sonic is you ask me. Why the hell don't they make a 3D Ristar game instead of all these bad Sonic ones?
Ristar was awesome and it still is awesome and probably the best game to ever grace the MegaDrive.
Quote:He should have replaced Sonic is you ask me.

Pulseman should.
Ristar is a fun game, though I guess the music stage didn't bother me as much as it did you.

(08-09-2008, 03:18 PM)Lucho Wrote: [ -> ]

Pulseman should.

Somebody else remembers and likes Pulseman! I've always thought about turning a PM sprite into a sonic sprite (or vice-cersa, for that matter).
(08-09-2008, 04:27 PM)Yoder Wrote: [ -> ]Ristar is a fun game, though I guess the music stage didn't bother me as much as it did you.

Pulseman should.

Somebody else remembers and likes Pulseman! I've always thought about turning a PM sprite into a sonic sprite (or vice-cersa, for that matter).

Pulseman...? Who's that? Mind you I could Google it... But why go through all the effort?
Pulseman was Game Freak's IP before Pokmon. A platformer, where the main char had power of electricity, and could fly through wires. Eye-bleedingly trippy backgrounds.
Oh snap.
I gotta get my hands on that game somehow!

Pulseman should.
i.
love.
you.

pulseman is such an underrated game
The only spritesheet you'll find on the web, based upon my searching, is this one:
http://www.panelmonkey.org/sprite.php?id=751&theme=3

I demand a VC release for Pulseman.
I'd say Pulseman is over-rated. I'm yeah it's good - but it's not great.
yes. it is
it's kinda strange, but it's pretty fun i guess...
Who doesn't like ristar? And I've never even heard of pulseman so I guess it's underrated.
i wish i could play one of his games. Sad

he look's like a cool character. i just was one of the unlucky few that did'nt get to play the game.
Pages: 1 2