The VG Resource

Full Version: SPORTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pokemon is a sport.

[Image: archeopsscratch.gif]

Also: trolls and legendaries. I have no idea what I'm doing, but um, anatomy crit would be appreciated I guess?
[Image: solluxlatioslatias2.png][Image: nepetamew.png]
Y'know. It's kinda hard to give anatomy crit for HS people since they're basically never drawn with sensible anatomy. Dumpy, or noodly. The positioning of Sollux's elbows need to be moved back though, those forewarms are way too short.
i don't have much to say about these apart from the fakemon is drawn convincingly, but the design isn't very pokémon-ish. archeops looks good!
the outlines and shading on the others need more thought and work. i think you can do better with two shades.
It's not a fakemon, it's an Archeops. :V
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Archeops
(05-24-2011, 07:09 AM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: [ -> ]i don't have much to say about these apart from the fakemon is drawn convincingly, but the design isn't very pokémon-ish.

Um, there are no fakemon?
[mod2balls] it's fixed but grooveman already pointed it out.
Saweet stuff!

Agree about those forearms, they're very small. Your work lacks transition in the shadows and highlights, reminds me of Cavestory though. Smile
Archeops is really hard to read. I thought the small open area was supposed to be an eye and the head of the snake was a fist and the tail was another fist, just different. Then again I know nothing of the new Pokemon.
Fakemon? :V

Quote:Archeops is really hard to read. I thought the small open area was supposed to be an eye and the head of the snake was a fist and the tail was another fist, just different. Then again I know nothing of the new Pokemon.
I... really have difficulty seeing what you're seeing here. I understand that certain areas, like the far leg, are kind of hard to read, but otherwise I am pretty much totally mystified. :u

Nah but here look I have this
[Image: mobiustrip.png]
Mobius Trip and Hadron Kaleido

I need to experiment more with style and things.