The VG Resource

Full Version: kirbyace's sprites n stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
hello everyone,i have some sprites that i made that i would like to show to you guys,some of them you might have already seen,here they are

SSB items 1
[Image: 2v0idso.png]
SSB items 2
[Image: 2hwk6l0.png]
Eldin Bridge(brawl)
[Image: kx3zk.png]
Pirate Ship(brawl)
[Image: etirsx.png]
Custom Kirby
[Image: 6q9oc1.png]
Ability Hats
[Image: 23r2sdv.png]

i am STILL updating all sprites here so they might get changed at random times
anything thats a W.I.P. will have the [Image: 23hwsoj.png] sign

coming soon for me:
custom sonic
ssb items part 3
custom kirby with abilities
you forgot the Assist Trophy.
Seriously, how hard is it to draw a circle?
Shroob2 Wrote:you forgot the Assist Trophy.
ssb items have more parts
i might get at least 3 or 4
1 and 2 are the ones finished
Geo the Fox Wrote:Seriously, how hard is it to draw a circle?
don't bother talking about kirby(if you are)
i said "they might get changed at random times"
so all the sprites i got will get updated even if no one tells me what to do
i am already working on a way to make kirby rounder and drawing a circle is easy
Use the circle tool for circle shapes :/
Except in MSPaint. The Circle Tool in MSPaint doesn't make proper circles.
You really need to work on the line art...and the shading on some of these needs work.
Those are just... bad... seriously. you need more work on the items and more sprites. (like when the barrel is rolling, the little confetti from the party ball, etc...)
(08-10-2008, 10:18 AM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]Except in MSPaint. The Circle Tool in MSPaint doesn't make proper circles.

That why you usually edit the circle to make it smoother.
Notice the pokeball.
It's a perfect circle. How can you draw a perfect circle there, and on the bob-omb,
but nowhere else?
That crate looks like a flat screen TV!
Where can I pick up one of those bad boys in brawl?
(08-10-2008, 02:28 PM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]That crate looks like a flat screen TV!
Where can I pick up one of those bad boys in brawl?

I ROFLOLED SO MUCH!! Cute

So yeah... those sprites need some serious fixing!
Uh... these are just... no. The shading needs a lot of work, the color choices on some of them (best example, the mushrooms) are ugly, and the shapes are not all too great. The 'Crate' looks like a box you'd find a table in. And the barrel while rolling... the shape isn't good.
Well, I can't say they're good, but you've improved a lot. I just think that you aren't ready to submit them. Practice more until you get them right.
i don't plan on submitting any except for ssb items(mostly because i don't see a darn item in the section)
and how CAN the crate look like a TV?(witch crate anyway i'm confused with that reply)

and gorsal i thank you for giving me confidence to keep going unlike SUM people >.>

to colton:i do hate the barrel's rolling pose,i'll try fixing it,and the color scheme,whats wrong with it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5