The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprites from different games for Sega
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sprites for the game The Lion King
It is strange that of all the enemies of this game, I did not see on the site of his most belovedBlank. Here is corrected absurdityWink.

[Image: hyena.png]

[Image: giena.png]

Great job! We ignored this one for the project because it has a LOT of poses. On top of that, the hyena's size changes depending on if you're adult or young Simba, so the sheet is actually twice as big as this.
No. There are probably two different hyenasBig Grin. So I called a little wrong icon. Little hyena will soon be readyWink, too, I saw her, but at first thought it was the same spritesSmile.
Actually more sprites. This is a game I already cut outRolleyes, but not for Sega. Icon until the supply can notRolleyes.

Ememies from Battletoads & Double Dragon

[Image: enemiestoadsgenesis.gif]
Other enemies except those that already exist on this site.Wink
Sorry, that no icon.
From game Battletoads.

[Image: enemiestoadsgenesis1.gif]
Sprites from Comix Zone

[Image: spawnmutant.png]
[Image: spawnmutant1.png]
Nice work, loved Comix Zone, but oddly enough I can never beat the PC ports of Genesis games (it's hard playing what's meant for a console on a keyboard).
--->>> USB gamepad Tongue
I always just really sucked at this game.

Great rip though! Smile
Thanks.
More sprites.

[Image: bigmamadragon1.png]
[Image: bigmamadragon.png]
It's up!
More sprites from Comix Zone

[Image: styx1.png]
[Image: styxw.png]
Uploaded! Big Grin Good stuff!
Yet almost all of the enemies of the Comix ZoneWink

[Image: snakezp.png]
[Image: krokmonster.png]
[Image: fishmaw.png]
[Image: past.png]
[Image: kungfung1.png]
[Image: kungfux.png]
Hey dude, they're uploaded but I hope you don't mind, but I've removed some of the blank space on those first two - nothing else, just to save a bit of space! Smile

Great work!