The VG Resource

Full Version: Knights of the Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I noticed that Lancelot was the only playable character ripped from this game, and its been almost a year since I ripped anything, so I gave in. Here's Percival.

[Image: ileqm.png] (thanks Jetters for the icon)

I may do Arthur later, but I have a busy week ahead of me, so I don't know.

EDIT1: Got Percival, Level 3

EDIT2: Percival Level 4

AND Percival Level 8

EDIT3:
Percival level 10 and 12, Arthur level 1 and 2

EDIT4: Arthur level 3

EDIT5: Arthur level 6 and 8.

Arthur Level 6
[Image: c011f4027150fc745fc00ff37c51d1b5.PNG]
[Image: artlvl6icon.png]

Arthur Level 8
[Image: c664fe8e034ca5fa78e3cfc122c92f9f.PNG]
[Image: artlvl8icon.png]

EDIT6: Arthur's Final Form

Arthur Level 9
[Image: fd0700d2813a2d455e674542a845230e.PNG]
[Image: artlvl9icon.png]

And now Arthur is done
The font on the icon is wrong, I fixed it for you.

[Image: ileqm.png]

The color is right but you need Verdana size 7 font. Also I'm not sure if they'll wait to upload it until you get the victory pose(s) if they're possible to rip.
Crap. I forgot it was 7 verdana, for some reason I thought it was 8 TNR. Thanks.

EDIT: I went ahead and got the victory poses (there were only two new frames) on here. Remind to never try and erase a background from around a sprite using a touchpad again. First post is updated.
No problem. Hope to see more from you soon. Smile

EDIT: And very nice. They'll accept it now. Did you disable the BG layer so you won't have to erase the background?
I normally would, except when you disable in this game you are left with perfect black, which the sprite uses. I was just bitchin cause I'm on a laptop and I didn't have a mouse handy.
Huh, I thought there was a way to change the color to magenta or something, but I wouldn't know how as I haven't gotten into SNES ripping yet. Sad

And boy do I know how annoying touchpads are. Rolleyes Good thing I have my mouse here always.
Fantastic!
Is it possible to remove the name from the portrait with vSNES?
(05-23-2011, 01:38 PM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to remove the name from the portrait with vSNES?

>.< of course. Its been so long I didn't even think to check and see if they were on separate layers. So of course, they were. I fixed it now.
Do you plan on ripping his leveled up versions?
I wasn't going to.

But then I started doing it anyway. Added a sheet to the first post.
I missed yoooou Heart
Thanks, thats nice to hear.

Anyway, Added Percival Level 4. More later.

EDIT: I hadn't meant later tonight, but... Added Percival level 8
Awesome job sir! I've uploaded those straight away for you. Good show!

Gotta keep, one jump, ahead of the bread line, one swing, ahead of the sword, I steal only what I can't afford - and that's everything!
Got Percival Level 10 and 12.

And then Arthur level 1. I'm on a roll here.
Pages: 1 2 3