The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Smash Bros. Brawl is $15 at Blockbuster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Used, but holy crap if that's not the cheapest price I've seen for it.

honorable mentions include Mario Galaxy and Mario Party 8, both $15 as well.
Uh, this is gonna end up getting closed I'm afraid... they don't like new threads like this, and they'd probably tell you to post that in the Lounge.

...But anyway I own Mario Party 8 and it rules. Big Grin I wish they'd make a 9.
Mario party went downhill after 4.
Galaxy 2 is much better from what I have heard.
I still wish brawl was more like melee.

peace.
Yeah, but that store is about to close too. I know because i'm secretly a kadabra. Nah they're just closing stores left and right, cuz netflix kicks blockbuster ass. Blockbustbankruptcy. < If that makes sense 0.o
just trying to get the word out if you guys want to make a good deal, or flip them at gamestop since they still sell those games at ridiculous prices, so high trade-ins.
We've been over why the pricetag on those are still high.
And thats probably not every Blockbuster, and if so, they're probably used as fuck.
(05-22-2011, 01:44 PM)Liquid Cake™ Wrote: [ -> ]just trying to get the word out if you guys want to make a good deal, or flip them at gamestop since they still sell those games at ridiculous prices, so high trade-ins.

thats now how gamestop works. selling a game a week old gets you like 30$. Selling Brawl would probably get you 5$ if you're lucky.
Wow, nevermind. Just looked it up. Apparently Brawl is the hypest game ever or something, because it trades back for more than multiple games on a list I saw that were UNDER 3 months old.

The fuck, Gamestop?